Search results

1. minikenny

Raptor - if it sounds too good to be true it probably is :)

briggs RAPTOR for go kart,, karting jr dragster,quarter midgets?? He wants $400, not $40. :laugh:
  2. minikenny

Another what is it?

3. minikenny

WTB single 6" Ruttman aluminum wheel half

Does anyone have a lonely 6" Ruttman aluminum wheel half in usable condition you would be willing to sell? Doesn't have to be perfect, I can hide it behind the sprocket. I would also be willing to buy both halves if that is what you have to offer. I had an unwelcome surprise when I...
  4. minikenny

Ratty Ruttman

I picked this little guy up about a week and a half ago. Finally got it running and riding and stopping with the Allied Leisure brake kit. :thumbsup: The next order of business is fenders, then probably tires. These have some scary looking cracks. :blink: :laugh:
  5. minikenny

Must be an inside joke?

I don't get it. :out: Mini drag bike
  6. minikenny

Do these forks look bent?

Do the forks look bent? Is it a Lil Indian? Should I buy it? :laugh:
  7. minikenny

Is this some kind of Bird also?

This was the bike I was trying to identify when I found the last one. It is similar yet different. It has 5" wheels, different rear axle mount, downtubes are wider apart. I can't find a matching picture. :confused:
  8. minikenny

Small frame mini bike

A friend has one similar to this and I've been trying to figure out what it is. I finally found a picture of one in a little better shape but this guy doesn't seem to know what it is either. :laugh: I'll admit defeat after 30 days and let you guys tell me in 30 seconds. :thumbsup:
  9. minikenny

It's too bad cars don't have that kind of bumpers anymore

VINTAGE DIRT BIKE / MINI BIKE CARRIERS
  10. minikenny

Was ARCO still making minibikes in 1975?

This is listed as an all original 1971 ARCO easy rider, but it has a later model Tecumseh. It does appear to be an actual minibike engine so I'm hoping he just has the year wrong. All original 75 or 76 ARCO ? (Other than the chinese carburetor.) I haven't seen it in person.
  11. minikenny

He lowered the price , isn't that legal ?

I am replying in off-topic, since there IS a specific rule against discussion not related to the item for sale in sales threads. I can't prove it, but it stands to reason that rule is because every reply puts the for sale item back on top. A "bump." I guess you are saying lowering the price...
  12. minikenny

What is this one?

I'm stumped. :shrug:
  13. minikenny

Sensation Go-Devil

I'm going to try and see or buy a Sensation Go-Devil if it is all original (?) I want to be sure what to look for since I haven't seen one in person. 1) I'm guessing the engine should be lighted HS40...? Seller claims 5hp I hope he's wrong. 2) Any special pattern or writing on the seat...
  14. minikenny

Removing neck bushings

I'm trying to remove neck bushings from an Bonanza BC frame. I thought I could tap,tap,tap from opposite end with a long screwdriver and get them out. No dice. :hammer: Even tried a few whacks. Tried propane torch heat on the neck, along with whack,whack, whack :hammer:. That was probably...
  15. minikenny

It's better looking than a Prius

Electric reverse trike- custom made
  16. minikenny

HS40 fixed speed carb/intake.

HS40 Snowblower engine, fixed speed. A new one on me: A carburetor with no butterfly! Maybe it is common and I just never noticed before. The butterfly is built into the intake manifold and is connected to the governor of course. If I wanted to use this engine, can I put a regular...
  17. minikenny

Bonanza mini bike - $300 (Peotone)

Okay, I'm trying to use my minibike ninja knowledge I learned on here :laugh: Bonanza mini bike It's a mid-peg BC1100 with the wrong seat, wrong front wheel, wrong engine, jacked up jackshaft, and pants ripper/leg remover chain? How did I do? It still might be a great source for me...
  18. minikenny

Look what I missed out on last night

Bonanza mini bike frame with parts - $150 (Rockford) Listed last night I didn't see it until this morning. Already sold but ad was left up to tease me!!! :censure:
  19. minikenny

Sears Craftsman engine ID help

I have a Tecumseh that I got on a Manco bike. It has a Sears Craftsman type number on the tin: 143.774012 SER .6227B I believe. Of course I looked in the "3 to 11hp L-head Technicians manual" in the back, but 143.774012 wasn't listed. The closest numbers are: 143.774022 H30-35342S...
  20. minikenny

Whatsit

I gave it a quick once over, can't find any markings. Thanks in advance!