Search results

1. M

Newbie - with a Cam Am Bombardier Bantam

hey mate, nice bantam, the whole bike was actually built by Garelli, it uses the same frame as the broncco of the 60's and minibat of the 70's . garelli also gave them a few other names depending on the market they were sold in but the bombardier bantam is the rarest form of these bikes as they...
  2. M

wtb '71 bombardier bantam trail seat pan or complete seat

hey guy's i'm still looking for a seat to suit this bike. from what i can see a garelli bronco 68 or so year model seat will work or come very close with minor mods. please anyone with these parts please let me know. thanks, Ben.
  3. M

1971 Bombardier Bantam help!

i know its a massively old thread, but this seems its a common problem, mine also now has the same issue, clutch lever is jammed, mine had a snapped clutch cable when i got it , i thought it was just a faulty cable, so swapped it out today and it pulled the locking collar off the cable straight...
  4. M

wtb '71 bombardier bantam trail seat pan or complete seat

hey guys i'm searching for a bombardier bantam trail seat pan or complddte seat, mine is missing completely, will look at anything with a solid base, or even some pictures of a good seat base that i could fabricate up a new one. happy to pay a fair price and open to international shipping ...
  5. M

new member from Australia, '85 Z50R , 7? gemini sst 50 and '71 bombardier bantam

Hey Guys, I'm Ben and i'm from Australia, a few years ago i restored a complied 1978 Z50J for my old Boss and after that i fell in love with monkey / mini bikes. last night while on facebook I saw the gemini for sale so messaged the seller, as it turns out he also had tthe other bikes so now...