Search results

1. L

Weiner Pipe

Yeah I just received my wiener pipe and it fits perfectly!
  2. L

Weiner Pipe

Did you modify the pipe in any way other than the muffler. It looks like it has a sharper bend than normal
  3. L

Fenders on an Azusa frame

How do you think crome fenders would look on an orange handle bar and forks and a blue frame
  4. L

wiring a head light to a predator 212cc

Does anyone have a picture of this light in the dark so I can see how bright it is?
  5. L

my opinion is you can never have enough lumens. But that's just my opinion. More lumens=brighter light. Also look at how much area it lights up as that is important with a head light
  6. L

Ok I'm definitely going with this light. I just have one question, how does the light mount to the frame?
  7. L

wow, that's a really cool bike by the way. Thanks for the pictures, I think I'll do this idea scince it seems pretty simple and looks nice.
  8. L

Awesome! Could you post a link to the eBay so I don't accidentally buy the wrong one, thanks
  9. L

Aw man! I thought it was going to be simple! Anyway, thanks for telling me this. I would not want to ruin my engine. It looks like the easiest option is to go with the battery but, I'll keep this whole lighting coil ordeal in mind.
  10. L

thanks for the video! It doesn't seem as complicated now. I saw in the video that you need to get the lighting coil sub assembly and flywheel from an old Baja warrior or baja heat engine. Do you know where I can get one of those engines for cheap? I mean like dirt cheap like 30-40 dollars. The...
  11. L

yeah I guess I was thinking of possibly electric scooter batteries but these lithium ion batteries look much better. I do have one question, how will I connect the battery to the light without modifying the connector on the battery?
  12. L

thanks for your response, once I heard the world lighting coil, I knew this was easier said than done. I wanted to refrain from using a battery because they are a bit expensive and heavy but, it looks like my only option that I'll actually know what I'm doing. I guess I'll give it a try and see...
  13. L

Hello, I have a standard Azusa frame, and I'm really tired of rocks flying up into my face. Since Azusa frames were never ment to have fenders on them, how could I modify the frame and/or fenders so they will go on the frame
  14. L

can you please explain what a lighting coil is and how I wire it, thanks
  15. L

Ok, could you explain to me what a lightning coil is, and how I wire it, thanks.
  16. L

Hey guys, with the days getting shorter and night coming sooner, I hate not being able to ride my bike after dark, which comes at like, 5 o clock during the winter. What I want to do is wire a head light so I don't wrap myself around a tree in the dark. I heard that you can use the coil or...