Search results

1. R

Vintage Commercial Amusement Go Kart Body - $50 - New Berlin Wi

This Go Kart Body is from a Amusement Park that closed in 1996. The kart body was sitting inside, in dry storage since. The body could use a good cleaning. The body has some scuffs and a small tear near where the driver's feet go. Some of the sticker's are marked "J&J Amusement", so I don't...
  2. R

Ebay seller wacked out !

Hi All, Yep, MiniKenney, Its me - rustbeltcycleparts, the same guy who bought that large collection of parts and joined the forum back in Feb. No, I haven't gone crazy, there was an issue with the tool I use to manage my couple thousand eBay listings - eBay TurboLister 2. When I went to...
  3. R

Best Method for Identifying a Couple Thousand Vintage Mini Bike Parts

I am planning on being in Boston on Saturday and will be headed from there to Fall River, MA. Then I will head back Saturday night. The drive will take me through IL, IN, OH, PA, NY, CT, and MA. Shoot me a PM if you'd like my cell. It might be easier to plan over the phone. I've still got...
  4. R

Hi all, Its been about a month since I first posted the pictures of a few huge piles of mini bike parts and you guys have helped me sort and sift my way through most of it, so thanks again. I've been messaging with a few of you about some of the bigger or heavy items like forks, tires, etc and...
  5. R

First of all, thanks to the dozen plus of you that contacted me, identifying parts, giving advice and helping me out. I've sold parts to 4 members and its all gone smoothly, so thanks. Identifying the parts has been a slow but steady process and I'm learning a lot as I go. I've attached...
  6. R

Gemini SST Seat

Gemini SST Seat - $30 plus shipping or free pick up. Seat pan is solid, seat is torn, foam is old and crumbly.
  7. R

Indian or Italjet mini, mini front & rear fenders. Inidan = metal Italjet = plastic

Its a long shot but I just bought a big lot of parts consisting of a couple thousand Aermacchi and other mini bike parts. I plan on keeping most the Aermacchi stuff since that's why I bought the lot in the first place. I have around 80 other fenders that I plan on listing and I've attached...
  8. R

1970 Rupp Roadster Heat Shield & Chaparral ST80 Exhaust Pipe

1970 Rupp Roadster Heat Shield $20 shipped. Chaparral ST80 / T80 Exhaust Pipe $75 shipped. I accept Paypal, Checks or Money Orders. Parts are located near Milwaukee, WI, so if you prefer local pick up, I'll sell the parts cheaper since I won't be shipping them in that case...
  9. R

Long shot =retek cheetah fenders

I recently bought a couple thousand vintage mini bike parts as part of a larger deal and posted more pictures in the general discussion forum. I've attached pictures of the front and rear Retek Cheetah fenders. If you see any other Retek parts you are interested in the attached pictures...
  10. R

Thanks for all the responses. I've spent today sorting and identifying parts. I've gotten a couple offers to buy the whole lot (for cheap) but since I paid pretty good money for all the parts, I'll have to sell some parts separately to keep from loosing big on this deal since the Aermacchi...
  11. R

Hi, I'm new to this forum and pretty new to mini bikes, so bear with me. I fix, restore, and part out vintage motorcycles from 1965-85 and recently bought a large collection of motorcycle and mini bike parts, mainly for the Harley Aermacchi parts. The seller wouldn't sell anything separately...