Search results

1. Powerband83

AGGIE 97

Factory Aggie 97 wheels are my favorite!
  2. Powerband83

Isn’t is pretty wild how restricted stock Briggs engines are..

Bigger is not always better. The exhaust port on a 5hp is already too big, as one example. The threads inside the port work great for installing an exhaust reducer into it for added torque (Been proven on dyno's over the vast years).
  3. Powerband83

I found a flathead in my garage.

That very well depends on the person, money and end goal. I can't stress that enough...if it's for someone just trying to have fun with a little bit of billet (rod/flywheel) for safe measures, then by all means I genuinely approve! A sleeved block is the go to...no secret there. Bushing or...
  4. Powerband83

Briggs Flathead Cam

Got to pay to play!
  5. Powerband83

I found a flathead in my garage.

The blower housing (fan shroud) could have been changed for another housing and always assume so. The best way to tell what you have, is to pop the sump cover and head to verify. Put a magnet on the top of cylinder to see if it's a steel bore. Once you pop the sump, you'll see a bushing or ball...
  6. Powerband83

Iso clements and raceseng parts

You'll have a lot better success on FB.
  7. Powerband83

Briggs Flathead Cam

Ship a factory stock 5hp cam to Dynocams and they will be happy to make whatever grind you're after for a small fee. Just because they don't stock 94ss on their shelves anymore, don't mean you're SOL!
  8. Powerband83

JC Agajanian Aggie 98 Unicorn!

Still got the factory wheels!
  9. Powerband83

JC Agajanian Aggie 98 Unicorn!

Always did take a liking to the 97.
  10. Powerband83

Blockzilla3

Blossomracingengines.com
  11. Powerband83

Briggs and tecumseh parts lot

Great individual to deal with!
  12. Powerband83

briggs flathead gurus needed

Unfortunately no.
  13. Powerband83

North or South Carolina

Carolinas are a great place to find/run flatheads!
  14. Powerband83

BZ3 Blockzilla

Been in the 4 cycle a long time and someone appears to be quite proud of that virgin Bz3. Times have surely changed and these blocks ain't been in production since '05. Introduction year of the Blockzilla (Bz1) was mid '97, back when the Briggs motorsports division was booming. More than likely...
  15. Powerband83

Briggs 5hp Engine Prefer I/C But open to Most Briggs 5hp Flat head models

What's the asking price for the I/C before shipping?
  16. Powerband83

BZ3 Blockzilla

Ebay currently