Search results

1. M

Wanted TACO 22

I want a taco 22 roller reproduction or vintage doesn't matter Call or text (619)852-6693
  2. M

Wanted mini bike in San Diego area

Complete or roller. Looking for something vintage. Open to about anything as long as it's in decent shape.
  3. M

Craigslist find

Snagged this guy on Craigslist last night. Not sure what it is. Anyone got an idea?
  4. M

Steens Frijole series III

3.5 Briggs and Stratton runs great New tires and bearings OG clutch cover New chain Needs throttle, throttle cable and grips Foot pegs were welded on and can be removed without damaging frame $750 text for more pictures 6198526693 Located in San Diego and would rather not ship
  5. M

Taco

Taco 22. Runs strong. Needs nothing. Located in SoCal. Will ship on buyers dime. $1000 Text for faster response. (619)852-6693
  6. M

Real frijole or remake?

What do you guys think? Anyone know how old it is? Or how I can find out.
  7. M

Set of wheels with sprocket

Looking for a set of 6" wheels, 5/8" axel size with a #41 sprocket. Looking for something with decent tires.
  8. M

Newb question axel

Hey guys, I'm new to mini bike, and had a couple questions on the best route of fixing my issue. I recently acquired my first frame, and front end. I also have wheels from an old motorized scooter and I think I'd be able to use them. So here's my dilemma, the front end seems to be needing a 19mm...
  9. M

Hey Guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My names Kelly, I'm from San Diego and I'm 23 years old. I'm looking into building my first mini bike. I've always wanted one of my own and have scooted around on some of my buddies mini bikes. They're a blast. Cheers