Search results

1. V

Honda carbs, intakes, hemi flywheel

Brand new NR racing .625 carb genuine Honda never used $55 TYD NR port adapter for pulse fitting $20 TYD ARC hemi flywheel $80 TYD Inverted intake for 22mm mikuni has a hole drilled in it for pulse fitting could weld it up easy enough. $35 TYD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. V

Cam choice

My son races mini snowmobiles. We are currently running a hemi predator with clone crank, arc +20 billet rod, 18cc Honda head, 1:3 raceseng roller rockers, 37lb springs and NR 274 0207 cam. Just ordered a black mamba jr cam to try. What are your guys thoughts on the better cam for this? It’s...
  3. V

Broke predator block

This is in a mini racing snowmobile for my son with a JR clutch cvt system. Broke one broke when the side cover came loose earlier in the season. Rebuilt the engine and installed a stud kit with solid dowels and here in the 2nd lol. The engine has a +.20 rod with a clone outlaw racing plus...
  4. V

Head gasket sealant

What are you guys using for a sealer on the metal gaskets?
  5. V

WTT predator 212 ARC billet flywheel

Looking to trade a predator billet flywheel for the same flywheel for a gx200. Thanks
  6. V

Modified clone and 22mm mikuni

My son races a outlaw class with 120 snowmobiles. The only rules are no exotic fuels and max 212cc. I just bought a used modified clone with the following done to it. Hemi predator block De-stroked +.17 clone crank +.20 arc billet rod Pvl flywheel Gx200 billet lifters Chromoly push rods...