Search results

1. Jordanminibike

Briggs 5hp.

Does anyone know of anyway to make a little more power with the briggs 5hp without doing all that fancy stroking and boring that i know nothing about ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  2. Jordanminibike

Finished for now/ bozo mark 350

I did some stuff this weekened and got the bozo finished, went on a little road trip with my buddy and ended up getting pulled over. This thing is extremely fast :scared:i topped out at 40 according to my phone.
  3. Jordanminibike

Progress on my bozo mark 350

Heres a little update on my project. Between school and work i cant find much time to work on it but i try to as much as i can
  4. Jordanminibike

79cc predator any good?

Is the 79cc predator any good? Looking for something to put on my bozo (temporary) till i get an hs50 or some type of vertical cylinder vintage engine over 3.5 hp.
  5. Jordanminibike

Bozo minibike.

Does anyone happen to have any info on bozo minibikes? Ive owned mine for 4 years now and currently in the process of restoring it. Ive seen a few with the friction style rear brake and ive seen a few with drum brakes... Mine has the friction and im thinking of converting it over to disk brake...
  6. Jordanminibike

Street legal minibik

Howdy, Ive been into minibikes since i was a child and have built a few in the past couple of years. I recently sold my doodlebug and ever since have been regretting it.. I have terrible luck with vehicles, i cant help it i like going fast. but in the past five months ive blown 2...
  7. Jordanminibike

Best way to setup front brake on doodlebug

Anyone have ideas on a front brake for a doodlebug? Thanks!