Search results

1. lowpro

Clinton 2cycle Panther 500-300

She’s looks rough but she had an easy life. This was from an air mover used by the local volunteer FD. It looked way better when I stuck her in my shed 17 years ago. Maintenance book suggests between 60-70psi and she spot on 70, maybe 71 lol. Ran it for only a couple of minutes as I felt she...
  2. lowpro

Tecumseh diaphragm carb ID

Hey guys and gals, I finally started work on the Clinton 2 cycle engine I’ve been holding onto. Someone had replaced the carburetor with a Lauson unit, which I’m trying to identify. I don’t believe it’s a good match for this engine but I did get it running. Anyway, on the mounting flange is...
  3. lowpro

Porsche 962 with H30

Not mine and out of my price range. Thought it was interesting though. https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/snw/d/seymour-vintage-porsche-962-fiberglass/7061291924.html
  4. lowpro

Sears ARCO, the poor man’s EZ rider

I took a video today of the S-ARCO. It’s a little long at 15 minutes, however I covered a lot of material, which I hope is informative. Non-monetized channel so no commercials. I’m sure I made a few mistakes so don’t feel bad pointing them out to me... it’s the best way to learn.
  5. lowpro

Vintage clutch...basura?

Hello ladies and gents. I had some time today to take a more in depth look at my recently acquired Sears/Arco. Upon removing the clutch cover I found an odd looking clutch. I googled and looked for matching photos. The closest I found was listed as a Columbia, but that could have been the...
  6. lowpro

Mid 70’s? American or Taiwan?

Hey fellas, I’ve been through many pics but can’t find a match. It appears original aside from the frame re-paint, and intact. Engine serial # starts with 4, 1974? Here are possible clues; The seat has a diamond stripe pattern with gold piping. Tires appear original and do not have a...
  7. lowpro

1969 Tec H35 Via Craftsman 143.604012, serial 9304

For sale is an all original Craftsman snow blower engine that runs exceptional. I've cross referenced the part# and it is an H35 with cast iron liner. Snow blower has been in storage for 20 yrs. Compression is very good but I will test it and record the results as soon as I have a chance. I...