Search results

1. E

picked up a 1970 Broncco TX7 today, anyone know much about these or have one?

Thanks, ya I know about the calculators they have online that's why I want to find the RPM. These bikes are kinda hard to find information on. They use a 50cc two Minarelli V1 engine. It doesnt use a normal centrifugal clutch like regular mini bikes. From what I've read online It's an automatic...
  2. E

anyone have any idea on front sprocket size? does someone have a tx7 who could check for me? they are available new but I have a choice of 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 teeth... where do i even begin. if I knew what RMP these made i could atleast try to pick one but i have no idea and can't seem...
  3. E

are you interested in selling it?... i may be interested
  4. E

Broncco TX7 mini bike parts

Hey everyone Looking for parts from a Broncco TX7 Italian made mini bike with a Minarelli V1 50cc 2-stroke engine. Mainly I want to find an original bronco seat (black top, pearl color side, horse logo with Broncco name on the back,) the original air filter element, and also a rear fender...
  5. E

Hey everyone, Today I picked up a Broncco TX7 that was for sale about an hour from my house. The seller was a good guy and I think I got a pretty good deal on it ($180.) He told me what he knew about it and it wasn't much... He liked the thing but had just lost interest. After a bit of...
  6. Broncco TX7 find

Broncco TX7 find

7. Broncco TX7 find

Broncco TX7 find

8. Broncco TX7 find

Broncco TX7 find

9. Broncco TX7 find

Broncco TX7 find

10. Broncco TX7 find

Broncco TX7 find

11. Screen_Shot_2017-09-06_at_3_23_16_PM

Screen_Shot_2017-09-06_at_3_23_16_PM

12. E

Mini Bike Gas Tank

There is something up with the "Weav" account username... I think its a scammer or maybe just an idiot (clearly not reading the threads.) He just did the same thing with some wheels that were posted a couple years ago. I tried to report it through this website but I couldn't find out how.
  13. E

is a Power Bee 580 engine by US Marine the same thing as a West Bend 580?

Can someone school me on the West bend engines? I have an opportunity to buy a Power Bee 580 engine by US Marine. What was the engine mounted to originally? I'm also want to find out the date of this engine, I took down the serial number, it is 21779 - Model 58037. My plan for this engine would...
  14. E

I got lucky last night

Ya 4hp Briggs are rather unusual. I see briggs 2, 3, 3.5 and 5hp pretty often but 4hp only pop up once in awhile. In my opinion the size is perfect for a minibike, powerful but not to bulky. I currently have a 4hp briggs from the 80's that i need to restore, it's not as cool as yours mid 60's...
  15. E

Doubling up tires

That is an interesting idea but I don't think it will help the new tires last any longer, it may even have the opposite effect. I want to give you encouragement on this but I agree with the others here that you're best bet may be to follow the "rules" and buy a set of nice new tubes and tires...
  16. E

harley davidson golf cart carburetor on jacobsen 321

Update Got the engine to run. The knock off Tillotson carb I bought works great. Turns out the starting problem was either due to a bad head gasket or a bad spark plug. on a side note I've learned that the proper spark plug for a jacobsen 321 is champion #592 that autozone carries for $2.50...
  17. E

harley davidson golf cart carburetor on jacobsen 321

the engine has been acting up ever since i tried to put an old walbro float bowl carb I got off ebay. i thought it might work because it looked very similar to the carb that comes on this engine. Once I put that on it would not run. then i tried to put the original carb back on and start it and...