Search results

1. E

Broncco TX7 mini bike parts

Hey everyone Looking for parts from a Broncco TX7 Italian made mini bike with a Minarelli V1 50cc 2-stroke engine. Mainly I want to find an original bronco seat (black top, pearl color side, horse logo with Broncco name on the back,) the original air filter element, and also a rear fender...
  2. E

picked up a 1970 Broncco TX7 today, anyone know much about these or have one?

Hey everyone, Today I picked up a Broncco TX7 that was for sale about an hour from my house. The seller was a good guy and I think I got a pretty good deal on it ($180.) He told me what he knew about it and it wasn't much... He liked the thing but had just lost interest. After a bit of...
  3. E

is a Power Bee 580 engine by US Marine the same thing as a West Bend 580?

Can someone school me on the West bend engines? I have an opportunity to buy a Power Bee 580 engine by US Marine. What was the engine mounted to originally? I'm also want to find out the date of this engine, I took down the serial number, it is 21779 - Model 58037. My plan for this engine would...
  4. E

cheapest way to ship a mini bike across country ?

Hey I know a guy with a complete mini bike I want but hes across the country and I'm trying to find a cheap way I could have it shipped to me. anyone know who has done this?
  5. E

want to buy NOVA WHEELS

hey im looking for nova wheels and any other nova parts you might have, thanks!
  6. E

Foremost Mini Bike Resurrection (Bird/JCPenny/Sears)

I recently picked up this mini bike frame for 30 bucks at a local motorcycle swap meet. It has issues, mainly the front fork is bent beyond repair. The main frame is straight but the kickstand is bent up, missing the scrub brake, the front fender mount missing, the rear one broken, and there is...
  7. E

harley davidson golf cart carburetor on jacobsen 321

i know very little about how carburetors work. does anyone have any opinion on whether or not this carb i found would work, or have a reason why it wouldn't. are carburators relatively interchangeable. i want to buy it in the hope that it might work good on my jacobsen 321, but also don't want...
  8. E

what kind of briggs do i have? /starter question

i bought this briggs and stratton 3hp at a swap meet. i don't know much about about these engines and haven't seen this (older style?) type of starter before. i also am having trouble dating this engine. the numbers on engine are 80231 0168 05 7003233 can anyone tell me more about what i have...
  9. E

need jacobsen engine part

hey i just picked up this jacobsen engine ( i posted more pics here ) https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/2-cycle-engines/146954-picked-cool-engine.html however the little carb/air filter elbow adapter is cracked. i need yours!
  10. E

just picked up this cool engine

hey everyone. i just picked up this engine up along with a 1968 3hp briggs. its complete although the seller did crack the original little 90 degree air filter adapter for the carb by dropping it he said. bummer but looking for a new one or i could fix mine probably. anyways heres the pics...
  11. E

want nova mini bike parts

interested in buying your nova mini bike parts. chain cover wheels fork cap / nut cover or anything you have
  12. E

want any NOVA chain guard/clutch cover

looking for a nova chain guard in any shape, and for any model.
  13. E

what type/brand/model frame did I build on?

hello everyone, this is my first post. when i was in middle school i got interested in mini bikes and when I was about 15 i bought a mini bike frame off ebay for cheap, I'm 21 now. I'm pretty sure they guy selling it stated it was a Nova frame but that was it... he didn't mention a specific...