Search results

1. Old enough

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

I looked and it appears that they don’t have any listed that’s where I got mine 4 years ago but I have also heard they are out of business he is probably selling his existing stock, you might just call him.
  2. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

SOLD!
  3. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Bump…..
  4. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Bump…..
  5. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Bump.
  6. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Then don’t ask, lol. Thanks for the comment!
  7. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Correction, SHIPPING AVAILABLE, buyer is responsible for shipping.
  8. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Bump….
  9. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

Bump…. Reduced price $1800.00 obo
  10. Old enough

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

New at tacominibikes.com $75
  11. Old enough

Wanted: 1969 Taco 100 forks and springs.

I was able to “refurbish” my T100 from new bushings to new tires all online basically only thing I used was the frame and shocks, even found new forks and lower tubes on eBay. It’s possible.
  12. Old enough

Wow! upload problems

Are old posts able to be deleted? I don’t know much about this kind of thing
  13. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

For sale “Refurbished“ 1969 Taco T100, “NOS“ 5hp Briggs industrial ball bearing engine!, 2hrs on engine, Powder coated frame, new bushings, brake shoes, cables, NOS polished wheels, tires, tubes, grips, seat, chains, jack shaft, sprockets, axles, clutch, clutch cover, front springs the only...
  14. Old enough

Wow! upload problems

so take them upside down so they upload right side? Nah. I uploaded several pics only found that one, 3 attempts is enough for me, moving on.
  15. Old enough

Wow! upload problems

Was trying to upload an album of my 69 Taco restored, that pic was for ugly seat before the work, there are other pics somewhere found one of the engine upside down, can't find the album, never worked I guess?
  16. Old enough

Wow! upload problems

this is why I avoid it, it SUUUCKS
  17. Old enough

Wow! post a photo cant'

Why can't I do this sh#%, why do the photos flip over and stay upside down, can't find them after upload, what's with the blurry check mark imposed over the photos, can't even make an album, can I delete the upside down failures? pissin me off! I give up, all new to me.
  18. 69 taco 100

69 taco 100

Just completed may 2016
  19. Taco nice seat? What?

Taco nice seat? What?

69 t100
  20. Old enough

Max torque clutch

Reassemble the clutch and found that the drive plate is NOT near the groove, what the hell? So I'm sticking to my previous diagnosis of putting around not fully engaging the clutch! Oh well.