Search results

1. Old enough

1969 Taco T100 for sale

For sale “Refurbished“ 1969 Taco T100, “NOS“ 5hp Briggs industrial ball bearing engine!, 2hrs on engine, Powder coated frame, new bushings, brake shoes, cables, NOS polished wheels, tires, tubes, grips, seat, chains, jack shaft, sprockets, axles, clutch, clutch cover, front springs the only...
  2. Old enough

Wow! upload problems

this is why I avoid it, it SUUUCKS
  3. Old enough

Wow! post a photo cant'

Why can't I do this sh#%, why do the photos flip over and stay upside down, can't find them after upload, what's with the blurry check mark imposed over the photos, can't even make an album, can I delete the upside down failures? pissin me off! I give up, all new to me.
  4. Old enough

Max torque clutch

Hi Guys, I disassembled the clutch that came on the mini I bought a while back and there is a groove 3/16 wide were the shoes engage the drum seems like the shoes should be in contact the full width of the shoe right? Not just the edge of the shoes, has anybody seen this is it normal or junk to...
  5. Old enough

Briggs repair?

Hi guys Are there any truly interested small engine repair shops that can restore a vintage 5hp Briggs anymore. I am finding in my area that they want to just disguard the vintage Briggs for a $100 predator or suchlike and have more weed eaters and mowers than they can handle and are just not...
  6. Old enough

Original 1969 taco briggs

What would be the "engine type" code for the Briggs #130202 designated for a mini bike? Can't seem to find any history on that. Thanks
  7. Old enough

69 Taco T100 powder coating forks

Does anyone know how others have powder coated the forks and still be able to get the springs and the lower forks on, I have had to remove the powder coat as it is to thick to install springs, I have seen many purple t100s with purple under the springs. I need some ideas. Thanks
  8. Old enough

69 Taco 100 powder coating

Does anybody have an answer to how others have had the forks powder coated and we're still able to install springs and lower fork ends, I had to remove the powder coat just to get the springs on! I have seen many purple t100s with purple forks under the springs. Just don't have any ideas. Thanks