Search results

1. M

Sell out worth driving for

Please see post #16
  2. M

I believe that's a Go Devil, there is two of them.
  3. M

Figured someone could pick up on the way to windber, keep what they want sell what they don't to make thier money back. Most is already individually priced.
  4. M

Selling as a package at this time. Not sure if I'm gonna break it up or not. Thought I'd offer OldMiniBikes members first chance before selling local or auctioning.
  5. M

I believe the axles are 5/8, couple different lengths.
  6. M

The picture of the tub has rims, different length cables, inner and outer brake hubs. Lots of more used wheels not able to post pics off. Again, available by phone for texting and sending more pics.
  7. M

Got plenty of more photos just not letting me post them right now. Lots of parts new and used, all the engines, all th bikes. I do have more at work I took into sandblast including another chassis and rims. Thanks for looking.
  8. M

Formerly known as Bucholtz, life has happened and leaves me no time for mini bikes so everything must go. Complete sell out, mini bikes completed, rollers, and chassis. All my engines, new and used parts. I live south of Youngstown Ohio, 10 minutes from the last exit before Pennsylvania on...
  9. M

Got a 2nd DB30

Here's one with a predator, governor removed and rolls real good. I agree with the stock engine.
  10. M

Denied post

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I've met those requirements quite yet.
  11. M

Denied post

Having trouble starting a post in the classified section under complete mini bikes. I believe I've included all requirements needed, gave up on trying to add photos now just trying a written post. Any ideas would be appreciated?
  12. M

New/old guy

One of my bikes