Search results

1. M

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

i built this about 20 years ago , frame and handlebars are rigid electrical pipe
  2. M

Should I try a repair man or just get a new refrigerator.

if its ice free the suction pressure has to be too high. It should ice up , then auto defrost once a day or so. It shouldn't be completely frozen solid as that would stop air flow .
  3. M

automotive R134a is no different than any other R134a. The 30 lbs cylinders for automotive use have a acme thread instead of 1/4 inch flare so auto technicians dont put it in old r12 systems
  4. M

if its 134a 2-3 lbs on the low side should give you an evaporator temp of around 0 degrees which is actually a little high but close. If it were low on refrigerant low side would be in a vacuum , sounds like you have an airflow problem. If the evaporator is completely blocked up with ice you...
  5. M

read about the class action law suite on the LG linear compressor
  6. M

If the freezer temp is good and only the fridge section is 10 degrees too high its an air flow problem from freezer to fridge The refrigerator section works by getting airflow from the freezer. If there both high its likely low on refrigerant. You can put some in with a bullet piercing valve...
  7. M

Coleman / Attex mini bike

Hello all Thought I would update on 5.3 sport Its finished , found lots of things wrong. Wrong / missing parts inside carburetor, wrong piston and wrist pin (had to make that) Wiring was a mess , repaired it all Runs nice. 45MPH Top speed Just need to figure out what paint to use on tank so...
  8. M

What is this minibike?

Thankyou very much, I will do some research on it.
  9. M

What is this minibike?

10. M

attex coleman sport 5.3 trans oil

let me know if you need the rest of the manual. Im working on a 5.3 now , got almost everything i need now.
  11. M

Sachs 50s gaskets

I found them on racing planet .com
  12. M

Bing carburetor 1/18/12

the vinegar did the trick in 24 hours. Choke valve came out with a sharp pull on the cable.
  13. M

Bing carburetor 1/18/12

by the way these are the parts im talking about
  14. M

Bing carburetor 1/18/12

thanks guys , i will let it soak a few more days and see what happens. I already applied heat to the outside of carb body carefully , but boiling it seems like a good idea. I already soaked it in penetrating oil for a week with no luck , although it wasn't kroil
  15. M

1974 moto beta bebe

Hello all I have an opportunity to pick up a 74 bebe for around 1k. Looks to be complete, but I know nothing about it other than owner says it's all original. I have never seen or heard anything about this model but it is a very cool looking bike. What do you think as far as value , parts...
  16. M

Bing carburetor 1/18/12

Hello all I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the choke valve and sleeve are supposed to just slide out of carb body when the top cap with cable adjuster is removed? I have one from a sachs 50s on a coleman 5.3 sport and its stuck in body. Before I resort to destructive methods I figured...
  17. M

Sachs 50s gaskets

Hello all Does anybody have a good source for gaskets for the sachs 50s engine? I have an issue with the kick starter and i need to split cases.
  18. M

yea , thats what made me buy it. I dont remember ever seeing mini bikes like that in the 70's. Must have been for the rich kids!
  19. M

That would be great!! I want to put things back to where they should be and original pictures should help alot.