Search results

1. M

What is this minibike?

2. M

1974 moto beta bebe

Hello all I have an opportunity to pick up a 74 bebe for around 1k. Looks to be complete, but I know nothing about it other than owner says it's all original. I have never seen or heard anything about this model but it is a very cool looking bike. What do you think as far as value , parts...
  3. M

Bing carburetor 1/18/12

Hello all I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the choke valve and sleeve are supposed to just slide out of carb body when the top cap with cable adjuster is removed? I have one from a sachs 50s on a coleman 5.3 sport and its stuck in body. Before I resort to destructive methods I figured...
  4. M

Sachs 50s gaskets

Hello all Does anybody have a good source for gaskets for the sachs 50s engine? I have an issue with the kick starter and i need to split cases.
  5. M

Coleman / Attex mini bike

Hello All I just picked up a coleman / attex mini bike. It seems to be all there but someone did a spray can resto on it and it looks better in the picture. I know very little , and would like to learn as much as possible about it so please chime in !!! Paid $1k Does not currently run but has...
  6. M

Coleman BT200X-O

Anybody know where i can get this coleman BT200X-O mini bike in orange color near NY10901? Thanks !!