Search results

1. N

Tom Thumb or very small mini bikes wanted

I recently bought an ohlsson rice motor so I'm looking for a very small mini bike if anyone has one please let me know Thank you
  2. N

Rupp I put on eBay

How's it going I recently put a Rupp on eBay not sure what's going on but I called the guy trying to get a payment no answer so I'm just waiting to here back from him. If he dosent want it if anyone would like to buy it if this guy backs out which has happened to me on eBay a few times now let...
  3. N

Skat kitty mini bike wanted please help

How's it going everyone I'm looking to buy a skat kitty mini bike. I've wanted one of these for a long time I would really like to restore one with my son he loves these bikes also. I'm a NY city cop and with everything going on now I think if I can find one of these bikes itll keep my son busy...
  4. N

1971 Rupp roadster 2 with street legal regi

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 Mini Bike Street Legal | eBay
  5. N

Selling my bonanza on eBay check it out

Bonanza MX1410 Mini Bike | eBay
  6. N

Bonanza clean up

Here's the bonanza that I was going to restore but decided to leave it original and clean it up. It came out pretty good I just have to work on cleaning the chrome now. I got the lights to work and the engine runs great.
  7. N

Bonanza project

I'm going to start and break this bike down within the next couple days. It should be a fun project everything seems to be there except the chain guard. Not sure if I should leave it orange or do the yellow. Here's a few pictures of the bike.
  8. N

Rupp hustler chain guard

What's up guys I just recently purchased a bonanza with this rupp side cover, I took it off today and cleaned it up a little not to much. What would you guys rate the condition of this. I might sell it or I might try to find a rupp that this belongs on. Here's some pics let me know what you...
  9. N

Vintage mini bike bird

Vintage mini bike runs and drives good for sale 631-805-4062 300$
  10. N

Bonanza MX 1410

The bonanza seems to be original except for the rupp side cover. What are your thoughts should I restore this bike or leave it as original as I can ?