Search results

1. R

Vintage Motorcycle Days, 7/21-23, Lexington OH ?

Webster city iowa. Look up doodlebug club of america or doodlebug reunion 2023 stellar event
  2. R

Vintage Motorcycle Days, 7/21-23, Lexington OH ?

Doodlebug reunion in September is awesome. Mini bike stuff show up as well. Riding is fantastic and you don't need to pay to get in. You can camp or hotels are close by. This is their 37th year doing this show
  3. R

Doodlebug reunion

It's doodlebug reunion time again. This is a really cool event. Riding is fantastic. You can camp or there is hotels as well. Great places to find parts and meet great people who love riding two wheel machines. Hope to see new faces
  4. R

What do I have?

I have a lil petro and one of those as well. Cool lil bikes and I have only seen a few of them
  5. R

What do I have?

That is a micro zipper micro mini bike. They were made in Kansas
  6. R

Doodlebug rear fender

Go see Jim at doodlebugscooters.com he has rear ffenders and tons of other parts
  7. R

Beam Mfg. Doodlebug '46-'48

You can search doodlebugscooters.com Ask for Jim can't say enough good things about him
  8. R

Beam Mfg. Doodlebug '46-'48

Look up doodlebug club of america. Fantastic group of people and they can help you with any of your doodlebug needs. Reunion is fantastic as well. I know three different people who are building doodlebugs and they all got their start from the doodlebug group
  9. R

It's that time of year again. Doodlebug reunion is a must. Killer rides, great people. Camping available. Great places to purchase and sell. Always at

Portland is a killer event as well. The doodlebug has better rides in my opinion but Portland is a must for those who have never been
  10. R

It's that time of year again. Doodlebug reunion is a must. Killer rides, great people. Camping available. Great places to purchase and sell. Always at

Few more weeks to go. Mini bikes are definitely welcome to this event as well. Killer rides. Hope people will attend
  11. R

Something a little different??

1953 cycle scoot. Made one year only and really cool. Made in Indiana. I think there was one a few years back at the doodlebug reunion in Webster city iowa.
  12. R

Cat 250X For Sale

I hope you don't mind me asking but how do you get a big ruttman poster....... totally dig it
  13. R

Doodlebug clinton barn find

Great Did you get a opportunity to go on any of the rides? Or just go to check it out
  14. R

Doodlebug clinton barn find

Super cool!!! Look up the doodlebug reunion in Webster city iowa. It's every year in September and KILLER FUN. I have one with a briggs and want a Clinton model like you have. Enjoy Or I'd love to have it lol
  15. R

Veterans Day thoughts

Wow is all I can say. Byron , you put a tear in my eye. Beautiful message and I wish more people would think like you. Thank you for the people who have served
  16. R

New Old school Doodle Bug

Bring your bug so everyone can help you with it and bring something else to ride. It's a incredible experience
  17. R

New Old school Doodle Bug

Built by Don Jackson in Oregon. They are a great rider and from what I here he's a really nice guy. Check out the doodlebug reunion in Webster city iowa. Killer time. Takes me three days to drive to it and it's definitely worth it. Tons of doodlebugs and other bikes as well
  18. R

Doodlebug reunion

Check out the doodlebug reunion in Webster city iowa. This is a great time and highly recommended
  19. R

RIP Tom Branham.

Very sad. Only got to hang with him once a year in Portland and a few chats throughout the year. He was one of those guys that made a dismal day seem bright. My thoughts and prayers to his family.