Search results

1. imthegrt1

Whirlwind build weekend project

Yea thought about that to doing the idler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. imthegrt1

Whirlwind build weekend project

Well was trying to figure what project to get going next. For the weekend and like to go do some riding with the boys so whirlwind seems to be pretty easy to get going right.. Just throw a predator in (big enough space) and put a chain on should be ready to go right. not.... Problem one Motor...
  3. imthegrt1

Predator non-hemi Carb Help

nice... question tho did you have to put an oil splash plate for the oil when you turn the motor at that angle.
  4. imthegrt1

Do these forks look bent?

Yes correct bent.can be fix just did a pair. Used a touch and a piece of pipe sleeved over it and pulled.just need a good eye Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. imthegrt1

3rd doodle bug build

Yea he put plugs in all 4 the tubing he used was thicker than the other so he had to mill all 8 ends .was going get him build new forks but he wanted 250.00 just to make the forks I'll try myself[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. imthegrt1

First a Wheelbarrow, then a wagon, then a kart

I like the look how nice and tight. Can't wait to start on mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. imthegrt1

Wanted: Doodlebug rear axle and spacers!!

You could always just make one it might be a lot cheaper Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. imthegrt1

predator drain plug replacements

Very simple i shave the head off on mine than took a grinder and made a cut in it to tighten with a screw driver .gave me extra inch of room to move motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. imthegrt1

Drag roller

Good looking setup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. imthegrt1

3rd doodle bug build

Stretch a foot. I'm 6'1 just wanted a little more leg room. Plus hopefully this will help stop some of the wheelies. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. imthegrt1

3rd doodle bug build

So building this one for me Got it strip down. Sent it off to the machine shop to get it stretch. Just got it back today I'm happy with the length. But I expected more from the machinists.thought the welds would been smoother and the price was litter more that expected. I guess when you don't do...
  12. imthegrt1

Suggestions for doodlebug build

Agree they will do wheelies with no problem.all my doodle bugs do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. imthegrt1

Swap meet location

Ok everyone any swap meets coming up or shows across the country ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. imthegrt1

First a Wheelbarrow, then a wagon, then a kart

Cool build One question what's older the wheel barrow or the dog? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. imthegrt1

Spring tree for suspension

Yea he made that one tho.thinking adding that to one of mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. imthegrt1

Spring tree for suspension

Seen this today where guy cut the head tubing and put a spring in any one ever down this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. imthegrt1

Do you ride a Motorcycle?

Just a couple of rides I sold to build the new garage really had some good times on these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. imthegrt1

Alsport MTS-30, New toy

I zoomed in on the pictures that paint looks great tires look new and seat is shinny you sure it's no new ...[emoji57]great find Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. imthegrt1

79cc predator gas flooding motor

Well that was easy fix pop off the bowl smack the float one time came Unstuck put back together.and on way Second test ride went good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. imthegrt1

5inch tire,54 tooth sprocket=?tooth clutch

Next build has a 5 inch wheel on it Has a 54 tooth sprocket #44 Motor will be normal 212 predator. What tooth clutch think I should use What speeds with this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk