Search results

1. imthegrt1

Whirlwind build weekend project

Well was trying to figure what project to get going next. For the weekend and like to go do some riding with the boys so whirlwind seems to be pretty easy to get going right.. Just throw a predator in (big enough space) and put a chain on should be ready to go right. not.... Problem one Motor...
  2. imthegrt1

3rd doodle bug build

So building this one for me Got it strip down. Sent it off to the machine shop to get it stretch. Just got it back today I'm happy with the length. But I expected more from the machinists.thought the welds would been smoother and the price was litter more that expected. I guess when you don't do...
  3. imthegrt1

Swap meet location

Ok everyone any swap meets coming up or shows across the country ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. imthegrt1

Spring tree for suspension

Seen this today where guy cut the head tubing and put a spring in any one ever down this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. imthegrt1

5inch tire,54 tooth sprocket=?tooth clutch

Next build has a 5 inch wheel on it Has a 54 tooth sprocket #44 Motor will be normal 212 predator. What tooth clutch think I should use What speeds with this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. imthegrt1

79cc predator gas flooding motor

So started up bike tonight notice running little rough. Ran for 5 min than turn off. As I was tighting some bolts I notice gas leaking from carb. Also some in air filter. So waited a few min and it stop went to start motor and wouldn't spin acted like it was lock up. Than on third try it spun...
  7. imthegrt1

The junkyard dog lives

So pull the old junkyard dog out for first test run after a year sitting in the corner garage....what a rush built this all the way ground up your never to old to be a kid I'm 39 and feel like a teenager again.felt great to ride https://vimeo.com/182949236 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. imthegrt1

Doodlebug adapter plate (save your money)

Well I bought this plate thinking nice bolt right on add predator 6.5 motor be down 5-10 minutes....not! 30-45 minutes later. First- off you have to still drill other 2 holes in bike to add plate which was easy just lay plate on mark spots and drill.but if I knew I had to drill I'd just drill...
  9. imthegrt1

Fair frame price?

Ok so here the question what you think a fair price is when buying just a frame only?.for an average mini bike. Question2 What is a fair price for buying a custom frame built for what you want frame only? Reason ask been working on a design going get some one to build about dozen frames for...
  10. imthegrt1

Whizzer find of the day

Well bike gods looking down on me again. Ran across this couldn't pass up great deal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. imthegrt1

New toy add collection

So this design is a little weird .especially with the foot brake. What you all think it is the top frame were rear shocks are.bolts together. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. imthegrt1

Another doodle bug build

So on to next tear down build. Going with bright yellow we will call this the bumble bee. This time instead of drilling for the motor bolt holes we will be using adapter plate just ordered cost 40 bucks ,but no guess work to it. Will be using the 212cc predator as always Sent from my iPhone...
  13. imthegrt1

Walmart sale

All motor bikes 20 percent Reg price 500.00 for Coleman 6.5 motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. imthegrt1

Hotrod mini bikes

Anyone ordered from hotrodminibikes.com They have a eBay page also Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. imthegrt1

Bolt size drain plug

Anyone know bolt size of drain bolt on predator motor I need little more space to move motor up.need a set screw bolt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. imthegrt1

Look what's on sale 13hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. imthegrt1

Custom clutch ideas

Looking for some custom home made clutch cover ideas to bolt up to predator motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. imthegrt1

Need a sprocket for doodlebug

Need a #35 chain rear sprocket. For a doodlebug Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. imthegrt1

Anyone use the the 8 hp predator

Was going pick one up this week anyone got one on there bike How much different than the 6.5 to mount? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. imthegrt1

Good bike ride day

Me and oldest did a good Sunday bike ride day.can tell a total difference with the new motor. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk