Search results

1. R

Minibike Dirt Racing in MI. ???

Speaking of which. What is one of the quieter mufflers available? Im in the market!
  2. R

Yup, that service drive is where I went. I live in Howell right down the road, but my folks live like 3/4 a mile from there. The way it's situated makes it hard to tell whos property it would likely be on, since both houses near it are about 1/4 a mile from it, and about equal distance. I've...
  3. R

Yes that is exactly the place I was talking about. The big berms and hills are all still there. Do you know who owns it? I may try to go talk to them, as I live just down the road.
  4. R

Monster Moto MMB80 Wheels?

So....I think I may be mildly retarded or something... because, in those diagrams, I see the axle, but I also see a sleeve that goes over it... and between the two I still have no idea what to enter into google to look for wheels. Do I go by axle size? Sleeve size? Bearing size? I can find the...
  5. R

Monster Moto MMB80 Wheels?

Anybody know of any aftermarket wheels that will fit a Monster Moto 80? Preferably a bit taller? I've been trying Google and Forum searches to no avail. I can't seem to find any info about what size axle is on the back, or anything regarding aftermarket wheel fitment. I feel like every little...
  6. R

Detroit Mini Bike Gambler!! Sept 15th 2019

cfh, i'm sorry man, i'm working 70-84 hour weeks right now at work, so I JUST seen this. If you're kind enough to provide a place to ride then i'll surely help in any way I can. Especially cause i've been swapping and changing a lot on my bike and I don't really get to test any of it. After this...
  7. R

Front hydraulic brake kit

Ouch. Hmm... I still intend to learn to stunt this thing... but thanks man... i'll definitely re-think my approach... maybe take a motorcycle setup and convert it to fit a mini. Maybe a dual piston caliper? One thing is for sure... I WILL stoppie this joker!
  8. R

Front hydraulic brake kit

I read this thread because I am trying to figure out a front brake setup for my MMB80. I have no real desire to stop very well (despite a heavily upgraded 212 motor), I was mainly just trying to figure out how I can make my mini stoppie... so I can be the first guy in my area to stunt on a mini...
  9. R

Come out all

Rad man, thanks! Hey how do I "Like" posts on this site? It only gives me an option for "Thank" that I can see.
  10. R

Come out all

Shit man... I do private contract security work.... wonder if they'd be interested in having my company run security for them? We have a great reputation. I finally cut down my hours from 84 a week to 70... so I have an extra day off starting this weekend. If I can find the time, i'm gonna get...
  11. R

Woodward cruise......

So, I do contract security for a living and the dude i'm working with tonight happens to have been on a security team for the Woodward Cruise in the past. He said he absolutely thinks traffic will be moving slow enough for mini-bikes to ride in the cruise, and he also said he doesn't think the...
  12. R

Well, I have some good news for this thread. I do contract security for a living, and my buddy that i'm working with tonight happens to have been on a security team for the Woodward Cruise in the past. He said he absolutely thinks traffic will be moving slow enough for mini-bikes, and he does...
  13. R

I found a sweet place to ride today as well. I'll try to get some GoPro footage of it soon here. It's right off I96 in Brighton.
  14. R

Mikuni Carb Swap, Looking for Advice.

CRAP! I thought the Chinese ones said they were chinese! Those Commies fooled me AGAIN! haha... yeah it looks likes the one in the pictures. It said "Made in Japan" and "Mikuni" so I just figured it was the real deal one. I KNEW it was too good to be true!
  15. R

Looks good Leaf! Any trouble installing it? I have some minor stuff to get right/modify on my mini before the rally.... but i'm excited for it!
  16. R

Woodward cruise......

Are mini's allowed to actually ride on the street? Cause that bummed me out at Telegraph that we couldn't actually ride!
  17. R

Hey, so.... everything i've read has said to go with the 130 jet on the Chikuni.... well... my carb arrived today, and although I ordered the chinese knockoff kit.... GoPowersports actually sent me the real deal Mikuni carb. Clearly labeled "Mikuni" and has the Japan stamp on the side instead of...
  18. R

Cool man when I get my carb i'll check it out. It said it shipped today from GOPower but i'm in Michigan so.... not sure how long that took last time I ordered from them
  19. R

Man, thank you so much for all of this! The taking the chain off while tuning is something I probably wouldn't have considered, and although I had read about the enrichment device, I had NO idea it was that much different from a choke... and by that, I mean: "I thought it WAS a choke." haha I'll...