Search results

1. leafvillage

Need help identifying this minibike

Hello, I bought this minibike at a flea market yesterday, the guy sprayed it with a can of blue paint .. Uggggg he must have had his eyes closed when he sprayed it. I found a little plate saying Montgomery Wards. I never seen a throttle setup like this, at first I thought it was a brake. I...
  2. leafvillage

Minibike find at Flea Market

This past Sunday I found a minibike it is a Blitz frame with a Honda GX110 3.5 HP but missing a few things. I just noticed I forgot to take a pic of the chain side. I measured it so I think it takes a 3/4" centrifugal clutch. I am looking for help from the members on what parts to order for it...
  3. leafvillage

To give me ideas, what would you do with this frame?

Hello, I love this site and all the help I get on here, great bunch of people here. I also like all the pics of your mini bikes, there are some amazing minibikes on here. Please share what you would do with this minibike frame so I can build it. thank you
  4. leafvillage

is there any minibike swap meets in northern California ?

I am looking for a swap meet for minibikes in Northern California. I searched online and didn't see anything. Thanks
  5. leafvillage

Please help identify make of my minibike frame

Good morning... I've had this minibike frame for awhile and can't identify the make ... please help, thanks
  6. leafvillage

Garage Sale Find

Saturday morning I stopped by a yard sale and I had to take a double look, it took me by surprise. I found a mini bike, old and no motor, but the frame was in good shape, it has a seat and wheels, tires and a scrub brake. There was a kill switch on it at one point. There is a throttle with a...
  7. leafvillage

Mini Bike Mayhem Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou2PLolvw0I I want to put an exhaust on my mini bike like the one on that Taco Mini Bike at the end of the video, will it work on a predator? I am also having some problems with my brakes... will post some pics later, thanks nice video.
  8. leafvillage

Is there a muffler made to fit on the predator 79cc engine?

Hi, I would like to add a muffler to my mini bike, I have a predator 79cc. I also need help buying a new brake caliper. Thanks
  9. leafvillage

exhaust for predator 79cc engine and Brake Caliper

Hello!! I would like to put an exhaust pipe on my mini bike. I have a 79cc Predator motor, thanks I also need to order a new brake caliper, can you please tell me which one I need. I will post photos of what is on my mini bike now. thank you
  10. leafvillage

brake puck size

I posted about this before on the brakes of my mini bike. Is there a way to tell what size brake pucks I need without taking them apart? I took a few photos, thanks
  11. leafvillage

Mini bike brakes help

Hello, here is my Mini bike I am working on. I am ordering a brake lever and cable for it. I need help on the rear wheel part of the brakes, does it have some kind of pad(s) I need to change also?
  12. leafvillage

Please help identify this mini bike frame iv'e had for years, thanks

Can you please help me identify my mini bike frame I have had for years.
  13. leafvillage

Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit

Hello, OldMiniBikes sells a kit Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit. Will this kit work on my predator 79cc engine? for my mini bike? please help, thanks https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Honda-Clone-Throttle-Kit.html that is the link to the kit