Search results

1. Joe-405

Would like your opinions on new build please.

So you guys know i had the nitro 44 with a 420cc big block last time. I have since disentegrated the tc and sold the chassis. And then sold the engine a month or so ago.................... So with that being said i have some new parts laying around and need to build another bike ! I...
  2. Joe-405

Modded 420cc Mini Dragbike w/3d manual clutch

Well i sold the original designed chassis with the nitro 44 from minichopperssocal - 909 minibikes So i shall start a build thread finally of the new chassis im currently building...............pic is old chassis at track a few weeks ago with a torque converter on it. So far i...
  3. Joe-405

428 chain sprocket for 1.25" axle

Im using the mini cup tire and can't find any 428 sprockets to fit the 1.25" axle assembly. Any ideas ?? And I'm needing around the mid 50's on tooth count. And thanks ! Only one I can find is off a Chinese taotao scooter and the bolt pattern dont match up to any hubs I can find.
  4. Joe-405

Small Block to Big Block Adapter Plate

Adapts a gx390 style engine to a small block bolt pattern. I had it made at a machine shop. Made out of 6061 aluminum and is very nice. Works great. Just sold the bike it was on. Must go no need for it anymore........... $50 shipped.
  5. Joe-405

Go Powersports Bolt On 40 Series tav kit

Sold the bike as a roller so I'm not needing this anymore. Go Powersports 40 series bolt on kit. Backplate belt 3 sprockets 10,12,14 420 chain Driven pulley Custom abs belt cover and mount Will come with some random setup stuff for a 44c also Needs a new 40 series driver $200 shipped...
  6. Joe-405

Big tire drag chassis

Wanting to buy a nice jr. dragster rear tired drag chassis. I sold my other one and want to upgrade for the newfound power ! And thanks.
  7. Joe-405

Machine work for 1" crank to 3/4"

I need a 420cc crank turned down to 3/4" so I can have a better option for clutches. And what price and how long ?
  8. Joe-405

Raceseng gx390 s2 flywheel info

I got a new one but don't have any instructions or info with it anymore. Or the coil bracket. What is the timing mark set at for the s2 gx390 flywheel ? And how do you use the degree wheel on these smaller engines. And a long shot but does anybody have a coil bracket or know what I...
  9. Joe-405

420cc clone flatlined at 5750 rpm ?

What makes a clone flatline at 5750 every time. I have cam and supporting valve springs. With a 32mm carb and header. Is it the stock timing by chance ? It doesn't have the limiting coil.
  10. Joe-405

Baseline Jetting for a 420cc ?

Honestly i just dont want to blow it up when i start it to break the new cam in. And its a new carb also. I have tuned carbs before just not in this setting................ Russell's cam card at NR says 2000rpms for 20min. 420cc clone with cam, longer arc rod to bump compression a little...
  11. Joe-405

1/8 or 1/4 mile times ? Fastest ?

Will be testing my new bike at the track and was curious to what the record is on a Minibike at the drag strip. Got a Dragbike style grudge race on September 17th at thunder valley here in noble Oklahoma and was wanting some kind of idea as to whether I'm slow or not. Hahaha Finally did a...
  12. Joe-405

Powerland 420cc mods.............

Finally got to ride the drag minibike but its not even close to right............. 1. Has anybody done governor removal, header, and air filter mod yet on these for comparison ? 2. Torque converter setup does not have a neutral setting but i still rode it a little bit. My custom driver is...
  13. Joe-405

Checking in finally with a new drag build

Been scrounging for awhile. Decided it was time. I am currently building a nitro 44 that has been changed around to suit my needs. Its in the diygk buildoff right now and all i got left is the torque converter setup, bolt on brakes, and fuel tank mount and shes ready for testing. I have...