Search results

1. O

49 cc Pocket Rocket Custom

Son and I built this outta scrap pocket bikes, including hardened acrylic enamel I shot on, had to rebuild carb this evening before I could get this new used engine to start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqmXH7jWx0
  2. O

Sprocket Location Question

On my vintage bike the rear sprocket set-up was" " the sprocket weld onto the rear brake drum. The sprocket was worn out, so cut it off the drum carefully, now need to decide if I should buy another sprocket and machine hole to fit over the drum and weld again? Or swap the brakes to the other...
  3. O

Any ideas?

Any ideas on this bike, had sprocket welded to the brake drum, carideng tires, fairly large frame, I live in Canada. I have a hunch it was built locally in Winnipeg perhaps, but could be wrong, was told by owner it's a Keystone, that it definitely is not...thanx in advance
  4. O

New To The Site

Hi all, brand new to the site, I tried to post an introduction with details and pics, but the post was denied. So here we go again, had a few bikes over the years, but just got a vintage old frame bascially so will be build it, have started already, frame is ready, and welded for blasting and...