Search results

1. neo71665

gilson/monkey wards YELLOW foot peg FOR TRADE

<EDIT> this is now free if you have a gilson<EDIT> Heres the deal, I have one OE footpeg with the correct rubber in good shape off my yellow MW 424. There are a ton of you guys that like your barn find bikes and since I'm doing a restro (paint and replacing the rubber) I'd rather see this go...
  2. neo71665

gilson/monkey wards rear sprocket

Anybody have a good source for new 36 tooth rear sprocket with the 3 hole bolt pattern?
  3. neo71665

New rides entry: 1970 monkey wards 424

neo71665 1970 monkey wards 424 being restored, restromoded to a 525
  4. neo71665

USPS strikes again

They wonder why they are slowly going under. Ordered item on the 13th with an ETA of march 16th so I could have it on the 20th. Little Rock is 1 hour away from me, New Jersey is not. Out of the last 4 amazon orders I've had this has happened with 3 of them. The other 2 only went over me to a...
  5. neo71665

Bikebudy

Tried to send you a PM with the measurements of that decal I'm ordering but you have your PMs turned off or your inbox is full. Get back to me bud bikebudy
  6. neo71665

$94.99 predator

March 10-11-12 HF knocking a couple extra bucks off than normal "sale price" top right of page 4 on the ad https://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/home-page2017/images031017/PLS-031017.pdf
  7. neo71665

MW stickers for B&S repops?

I have a 5hp briggs that was sold and labeled by Montgomery Wards, Long shot I know but does anybody know of any repop stickers for it? The warnings and info stuff are easy as they are the normal briggs but dad wants to paint it back pretty and sit it on the shelf if I decide not to use it...
  8. neo71665

prices in your area

First I'm not looking for an estimate on anything, and if you care to answer just leave an average for your area/county/state/town. I don't want this to turn into a price guide where brand XXXX is worth XX dollars but instead a general guide where if you live in XXX a mini bike should cost you...
  9. neo71665

MW VT525 question

Who has one that wouldn't mind taking the side cover off and taking a good clear picture of it for me? I've searched around on here and google and it seems pictures of the torque converter is a unicorn horn. Way way on down the road I might convert my 424 over to a torque converter and I would...
  10. neo71665

424 monkey ward (cause all the cool kids have a gilson)

Well after tinkering and finally able to order the clutch the lil 424 has moved today under it's own power in 30+ years (according to the original owner I got it from). Still working out the bugs. The rear chain is a goner, broke on me 3 times today and I'm out of master links. Carb needs work...
  11. neo71665

Aftermarket 1 inch throttle??

My throttle works but is pitted all up. I've searched around and it seems 1 inch stuff is pretty limited. I really don't want to chop off and weld on 7/8th so does anybody have any suggestions? I'm on a limited budget so an exotic billet roller bearings throttle is out of the question (tho I...
  12. neo71665

montgomery ward 242 sticker set

It's supposed to read 424, my dyslexia kicked in typing the title and I didn't catch it before I hit enter. I've searched fleabay, done a few google searches, and quickly looked around here but is there a place where I can just get a sticker set for a montgomery ward 424? Was hoping I could...
  13. neo71665

noob from arkansas

Hey guys here looking for info on a MW 424 I was given. Gonna mod it for my son. The engine runs but its missing the clutch. Gonna start tear down this weekend and sandblast the frame. Might also upgrade the engine to a 10hp briggs I was given at the same time (power washer the pump is busted)...