Search results

1. B

New rides entry: 2000 Manco 573 Cruiser

barmstro 2000 Manco 573 Cruiser This is one of two Manco 573 cruisers I own. This one I recently outfitted with a Nitrous Fed Vegas Carts 460cc big block 34mm carburetor, header, NR racing 306 cam, 50 # springs. She is a torque monster.
  2. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 Sears Puddle jumper I picked up about 6 months ago. With the intention to build a better dirt track racer with suspension.
  3. B

1981 Sears Puddle Jumper - AKA "TETANUS 2.0"

This is my 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper I picked up about 6 months ago or so. I built for the Mini bike dirt track racing. Recently upgraded to the current 2.0 version. Some of the purest will probably not enjoy as much ( But I can still go back original if ever decide to. Recent up graded version...
  4. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 PUDDLE JUMPER AKA TETANUS
  5. B

Picking up 2 - Manco 573-00 this week.

Dont know much about these Manco 573-00 minibikes. But think they look cool as hell. Manage to find these while picking up my 1980 something puddle jumper. Wasnt expecting to get these but thought they were to cool to pass up for the price. Plan is to keep one for my collection and sale the...
  6. B

Fresh pick 1980's something I think? Sears puddle jumper made by Manco

Can't wait to get started on this bueaty! Been looking for a Vntage frame this style for my next build for awhile. Finally found one and at a price I thought was more than reasonable for what it is and what I want it to be. Last pic just for reference and direction I plan for this build. Just...
  7. B

Sears Puddle Jumper

Was lucky enough to score this Sears puddle jumper yesterday. It just had so much going for it that I had already been planning for my next build for a couple months now. And I thought it was pretty cheap for what it is at $150 .
  8. B

Newbie from San Antonio, Tx

New to the mini bike scene. Purchased 3 mini's in last couple months and Hooked especially after racing last weekend. I own two Coleman CT200U, one with basic mods with header and carb jet kit and bypassed governor (yes I know shouldn't do this) and I have a bone stock Coleman CT200U for friends...