Search results

1. Zooming993

Another West Bend 580 in the Books

West Bend 580 (CW) completely restored.
  2. Zooming993

How about a kart & mini bike

Here's my 61 Fox with twin West Bend 700's ebgines and my 70 Lil Indian also with a WB700 engine.
  3. Zooming993

Vintage West Bend 580 engine

I've built a few West Bend engines for vintage go kart use but this one I built with mini bike use in mind.
  4. Zooming993

Original Tony Pony (Walbro) Air Cleaner.

I have this nice Walbro Air Filter which I believe was used on Tony Pony mini bikes. It's is excellent condition. $45.00 O.B.O. plus shipping.
  5. Zooming993

Was this type of tire used on Skat Kitty mini bikes?

For those Skat Kitty owners I have a question. Was this style Cheng Shin (4.10/3.50-4) tire used originally on Skat Kitty mini bikes?
  6. Zooming993

New Carlisle 4.10-4 Tires

Pair of brand new, never mounted Carlisle (4.10-4) tires. $25.00 plus shipping from Slatington, PA.
  7. Zooming993

My Latest Lil Indian Build

Just finished up my second Lil Indian, I believe it's a 70 (S/N 40290). I started out with a nice roller I purchased from a fellow OldMiniBikes member (i'll let him chime in if he likes). It has a 60's West Bend 700 engine I restored specifically for this bike. I'd like to give a shout out to Chad Ryan...
  8. Zooming993

Lil Indian Serial Number

I'm restoring what I believe to be a Lil Indian 400. Could someone please tell me what year it is? The serial number is a little hard to read and from what I can tell it's 40290, the second digit (0) is hard to read. Thanks
  9. Zooming993

Questions regarding Lil Indian 400 Brake Lever and Throttle Assembly

I am in the process of restoring a Lil Indian which I believe is a 400, the serial no. is a little hard to read. From what I can tell it's 40290, the second digit (0) is hard to see. When I purchased the bike it was in pieces and included was the two different brake levers (see photo), which...
  10. Zooming993

Vintage 4" Arco or Goodyear Tires

I'm looking for a couple tires for a Lil Indian project I'm working on. I'm really not interested in buying new tires, I'd like something a little different (no slicks or diamond pattern tires), something similar to the tires shown in the attached photos. I'd really like the old Arco and...
  11. Zooming993

WTB West Bend 580/700 Crankshafts

I'm looking for 1, possibly 2 L/H West Bend crankshafts (stepped) for 580/700 engines. Thanks
  12. Zooming993

Azusa 4" Mini Bike Wheel and Tire

Azusa 4” mini bike wheel, tire and tube. Wheel looks new and the used 4.10/3.50-4 Cheng Shin tire has plenty of tread with no sidewall cracking. $60.00 plus shipping
  13. Zooming993

WTB Lil Indian 450 Frame

Looking for a late sixties Lil Indian 450 or similar frame. Mainly looking for a frame only but if needed I would purchase forks also. I live in near Allentown, PA and willing to drive 50 miles or pay to have it shipped. If you have something you think I may be interested in, please send me a...
  14. Zooming993

My 68 Lil Indian Build

Just finished up my Lil Indian build. I went with a freshly built West Bend 510 with a custom fabricated exhaust pipe. I also fabricated a new set of forks to accommodate the 7/8" ape hanger handlebars. The finishing touch was the whitewall tire.
  15. Zooming993

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Decided to go with the iconic Gulf Racing colors.
  16. Zooming993

Azusa 4" Wheel & Tire

4" Azusa wheel looks to be new with a used 4.10/3.50 Cheng Shin tire with plenty of tread and no cracking. The wheel also comes with brand new bearings and a tube. $60.00 O.B.O plus shipping. Thanks
  17. Zooming993

Azusa 4" Tri-star wheel

I'm in the process of selling some of my minibike and go kart parts and with this in mind I have a 4" Azusa Tri-star wheel/tire that I can't find any information (availability, etc) on. Plenty of information on 5" and 6" wheels but nothing on 4". Are 4" wheels not common? I've attached a...
  18. Zooming993

WTB: Lil Indian Aluminum Front Wheel

Getting ready to rebuild a Lil Indian and I"ll need a front wheel. I have the rear wheel, it is a 4" wheel and I believe it's referred to as a Hands wheel (4 spoke). I'd prefer another 4" wheel but would consider a 6".
  19. Zooming993

Is it a Lil Indian

I bought this bike thinking it was a Lil Indian but now I'm wondering if it is. When I compare my bike to other Lil Indian's I don't see the handlebar cross brace, the fork axle mounting points are different, the fork spring looks smaller and it doesn't have a front fender brace. I do see a...
  20. Zooming993

Looking for a Frijole

Looking for a Frijole. Does anyone have one to sell or know someone who's looking to get rid of one? Thanks