Search results

1. JUDGEMENT_74

Who's riding??

Anybody in the bay area riding or know any spots to ride??
  2. JUDGEMENT_74

212cc predator won't start...

I may have left the carb choke open which I've learned since not to do..but I started screwing around with the fuel air mixture screw...why?? I really do t know..I'm almost sure it's a fuel issue..I just don't know were to start..I'll take you guys advice and let you know how it Went..thanks.
  3. JUDGEMENT_74

Hey thanks everybody..sorry it took a while to respond...I will try all of the above if necessary... For the break in I justnadded gas and oil and started it..it ran perfectly...I didn't run. Again for a few days...it. Started right up the second time..after a few minutes it started wanti to cut...
  4. JUDGEMENT_74

I had changed the jet,and the air intake..I had a little trouble getting the air filter to fit..so I put the stock filter back on...I still have the upgraded jet installed... Could that be the issue?? ...Thanks for the advice and help...
  5. JUDGEMENT_74

I screwed something up...first it ran nice.. Then it ran for a short time before it shut down...now I can't even get it to start..I have never even rode the engine..this all happened while trying to break the engine in..
  6. JUDGEMENT_74

Rejet Predator 212 with stock airbox?

I do have an after market filter..the problem was it wouldn't fit on the Mister moto frame...some creativity would help I'm sure..but that's the a problem as well.. Couldnt figure a creation...I'm going to put the original jet back in and the original exhaust like nothing ever happened.. I was...
  7. JUDGEMENT_74

7hp tecumseh

Do forget tax..LOL
  8. JUDGEMENT_74

7hp tecumseh

Im Willing to sell...what's it worth??
  9. JUDGEMENT_74

Scrub Brake

If our Friend didn't want the scrub brake..may I butt in on your offer..PLEASE AND THANK YOU..
  10. JUDGEMENT_74

Stock Predator Wont Idle

I had the same problem... Cleaned the carb and still the same problem...I did leave gas in the carb and had no stabilizer in feul...man us new booties can screw things up..LoL..thanks all for the advice I will do better...and make sure to ride more often..
  11. JUDGEMENT_74

Rejet Predator 212 with stock airbox?

I have a header and reject with stock air filter..is this gonna screw me up somehow??
  12. JUDGEMENT_74

Any help

Thanks..well the handle bars are not the original bars..can you tell by only the show of the frame?? I was told it was a doodlebug from Montgomery wards 1968 from the guy I purchased it from...my research says "NO WAY"..thanks once again
  13. JUDGEMENT_74

Any help

What kinda frame is this?? Only the frame...thanks
  14. JUDGEMENT_74

Excited new guy

Hey well can you tell me what kind of frame the red bike is??
  15. JUDGEMENT_74

Excited new guy

Hey thanks everybody...cant wait to learn more from all you veterans...
  16. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

...BRIGGS AND PREDATORS AND TECUMSEH....
  17. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

18. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

19. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

20. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES