Search results

1. danford1

Anyone live in or near Salem Missouri?

This concern is no longer needed. As it turned out the car wasn’t even there.
  2. danford1

Anyone live in or near Salem Missouri?

Anyone here live in or near Salem Missouri? If not do you know anyone there? I live in Michigan and there is a car for sale in Salem. I just need someone to go there and do a FaceTime or video call with me so I can see it and hear it run. The person doesn't have to be knowledgeable about cars. I...
  3. danford1

Lil Indian & Montgomery wards rollers

What model Lil Indian is it? Any idea what year it is? Thanks
  4. danford1

1979 Wards 525 with Briggs Animal Engine. 2018 Build Off Bike For Sale. $1500

In 2018 I entered 2 minibikes into the Build off. I rode them a little that summer and they have been sitting ever since. I'm 70 years old and simply don't use them anymore. They are collecting dust in the garage. They are both For Sale. Here is the link to the build off showing all steps and...
  5. danford1

1975 Rupp Roadster 2. 2018 Build Off Bike For Sale. $1500

In 2018 I entered 2 minibikes into the Build off. I rode them a little that summer and they have been sitting ever since. I'm 70 years old and simply don't use them anymore. They are collecting dust in the garage. They are both For Sale. Here is the link to the build off showing all steps and...
  6. danford1

1972 Rupp Roadser2. Runs good. $900

I have 2 Restored Minibikes. They were 2018 build off bikes. I have a 75 Rupp Roadster 2 that might be sold ( a friend wants it ). I also have a Late 70’s I Wards 525 with a 10 hp Briggs Animal and a Rupp front suspension. $1200.
  7. danford1

Ru-p Roadster 2 engine replacement

Thanks ! It was one of my 2018 Build Off bikes. That picture was taken before I painted the front fender to match the tank. Wow, that was 3 years ago. I rode it about 5 hours total and haven't touched it since. I kind of lost interest in minibikes :-(
  8. danford1

Ru-p Roadster 2 engine replacement

I have a Roadster 2 with a 5 hp Briggs. It has a Mikuni carb and custom intake to make it work. Danford1
  9. danford1

Anything Goes! Mini Snowmobile

This is going to be great :-)
  10. danford1

Vintage 1971 arctic cat

Subscribed. I like it :-)
  11. danford1

Sprocket Fit and Dimensions Confusion

The 2-1/8" means it has a 2 1/8" hole in it. It takes a 420 chain and has 60 teeth and has 2 different bolt patterns. The numbers in yellow are a reference for you to use to figure out if it fit your bike.
  12. danford1

The Ultimate

This forum has rules against giving values for anything. You won't get a straight answer on what it is worth. All you will get is " It is worth whatever someone is willing to give you for it ". If someone from here wants to buy it, they will send you PM with an offer. The 71 Black Widow is my...
  13. IMG_0924.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

14. IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

15. danford1

Torque converter cover

Here is the bottom bracket that holds it to the foot peg bar http://blackwidowmotorsports.net/_10467as.html
  16. danford1

1971 Rupp Hustler

Are there any updates on this build?
  17. danford1

Mini trike build

You mentioned chain tensioners for rear suspension and on engine plate. I Highly recommend you mount a couple sprockets on your swing arm shaft instead. Chain tensioners work fine when riding but when you hit the brakes the spring tension will release and leave the chain loose on the top of...
  18. danford1

Sears Puddle Jumper

I restored a Sears Puddle Jumper a couple years ago for the build off. Here is a link to the resto. Mine didn't have a rear tensioner though. It works very well without one. Danford1 https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/danford1s-sears-puddle-jumper-vintage-open.139506/
  19. danford1

Montgomery Ward 500

Any updates ???