Search results

1. B

ISO NOS briggs motorsports stuff

Get on the "Briggs and Stratton" facebook group....
  2. B

Fat tire minibike on Ebay

Ok...who got it? Wasn't me unfortunately. I could have bid more...but the shipping was killing me. Going to have to take something to calm down.....ugh...
  3. B

Chrysler Power Bee 58043

Bought it this week. Had to have a friend pick it up only a few miles away since I didn't have time and is 125 miles from me. Maybe I can find time to go get it next week....ugh Guy says it's been on the shelf since he took it off a gokart in 1994. Said it was running and put it on the shelf...
  4. B

Manco Thunderbird...yrs made ..??

When were these things made? Anyone ? Thank you !!
  5. B

New to me.. '69 Briggs 3hp

Thx for er'bodys help so far. Someone offered a gas tank but i don't think it's correct....and i'm going to try to seal the one i have. The long pickup brass tube had a hairline crack in it almost the entire length of the tube...sealed it with Krazy Glue...!! Ran it for about 20 mins on...
  6. B

That part number is one that has the funky NEW slated opening... I'm looking for the part number for the OLD square tank... like this one !!! https://www.savedfromscrapparts.com/BRIGGS-STRATTON-USED-397789-FUEL-TANK-ASSY-U1181.htm
  7. B

Bump for any input on how i'm going to replace this fuel tank with the exact original part.... Anyone ?
  8. B

Well...i'm 96.9% sure i'm giving up on the fuel tank. It has 2 problems now: 1st...rust in the tank (could cure this i know) but also has a major leak in a VERY hard spot to fix...some body decided they'd unattach the brace on the block and somehow bent the brace and when they did the spot...
  9. B

Great visiting with you also !!! Thank you for the insights Boudreaux !! 2 Problems today...pull cord broke (fixed) and stripped screw and screw hole in the fuel tank. i'm trying to get this motor just in running condition as is....the fuel tank has a leak about halfway up on one side...where...
  10. B

Thx fellas....trying to figure out how to post pics here. Could post more pics tomorrow as today is kinda busy. I'm thinking it DOES NOT have a key slot on the shaft.... :(
  11. B

Just purchased this setup ...mainly for the motor. it's a B&S 3hp .....80232-032201-6901063 It fires with gas poured in the carb...for maybe 2 seconds. It's pretty rusty and had some really rank liquid mixed with rust in it. Anyone want to chime in on what i have here? It's been...
  12. B

heald super bronc!!!

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/d/its-tractor-no-its-moped-nope/6568232960.html
  13. B

Heald Super Bronc VT-8

Wow...nice catch. Suprised it is still there...but i guess the price is a little too steep. if it was around $750 to $900 i bet it'd sell....and sell quick.
  14. B

Any Heald Tryke lovers out here?

Just found this thread....sorry to bump...we had 3 of these in the early 80s. IIRC two of them were 11 HP ....and one was a 16...??. All had bench seats. Momz' told me a few years ago stepdad disabled them so they wouldn't start...scared we'd kill or mame ourselves. Luckily we didn't. Not...
  15. B

B&S 3HP Restoration

Good looking !!!