Search results

1. M

comet tav 30 system chinese copy

thanks, I got it Thursday, it only took 3 days to get here. I have inspected it and everything is legit! what a deal almost too good to be true. i'm gonna do the mock up today so I can let andy know where I need the sprocket plate for the rear axle alignment. my bro is a machinist and he is...
  2. M

thanks man !!!!:scooter:
  3. M

thanks, I was wondering about the quality of the supplied jackshaft bearing also. thanks again moose
  4. M

are these worth getting? i'm thinking on putting it on my el burro with an 8 hp from harbor freight-thanks ahead
  5. M

LOOKING FOR AN EL BURRO sand & snow bike CLUTCH/CHAIN COVER

i'm gonna build one then, does anyone know what they were made of? I can't remember if they were tin or glass, also i'm gonna need dimensions
  6. M

guess i'll have to build one, were they made out of tin or glass?
  7. M

:laugh: no joke - thanks old minibikes
  8. M

new guy needs opinion

1" x 3"
  9. M

new guy needs opinion

hey cliff i'm gonna have this hs40 @ marion for sale, do u think 65 bux is fair, it runs perfect & fresh oil
  10. M

new guy needs opinion

thanks man
  11. M

new guy needs opinion

thanks, I think i'm gonna go for it
  12. M

new guy needs opinion

I was actually thinking of adding some gussets up @ the stem, as I am 6'3" 270, and i'm gonna build a battery box for the e-start and lights, maybe even a couple above the rear axle too, idk couldn't hurt-thanks
  13. M

new guy needs opinion

thanks good to know there's a site similar to my other hobby of vintage sleds
  14. M

new guy needs opinion

yeah i'll have to try it out on the snow, I sold a speedway black widow this spring along with a fat tire ski kit, wish id've kept it- thanks
  15. M

new guy needs opinion

alright cliff! thanks see u @ marion eh
  16. M

Anyone know what this beast is?

thanks, it's been a work In progress for about 8months but it's commin along-moose
  17. M

Anyone know what this beast is?

winner winner-thanks man that's it