Search results

1. Evil Tweety Bird

You know it's going to be a bad day...

Should have stayed in bed. Get up this morning, have to take our German Shepherd out for his morning walk. Go to put my shoes on, use my left index finger to slip my heel into the shoe. At the same time the dog runs behind me all excited to take off, knocking me off balance. I slam my foot down...
  2. Evil Tweety Bird

The basics and what a spark plug can tell you, or Here's your sign!

I've been reading up on a lot of the threads here, and I don't know, but maybe because I was raised by a bunch of gearheads, something that was beat into to me by anyone I learned from was to always check the basics first when you have a problem. And if you have an engine running problem...
  3. Evil Tweety Bird

Customer service? Yeah right.

Not mini bike related, but more of a rant on some terrible Customer Service I'm getting. Talk about ineptness! Be forewarned if you rent from U-haul! Bought another race car on Saturday to replace the one we wrecked at Road Atlanta. My son and his buddy picked up a U-haul trailer in...
  4. Evil Tweety Bird

Pretty sweet!

Popped up on CL today, looks like Markus is selling his. Mini Bike 1970 Christmas chrome Sears Roper 2 speed
  5. Evil Tweety Bird

Bird scrub brake spring

Mine went to the evil rust gods, tried making one, that didn't work to well. :no: So anyone have a stock Bird scrub brake spring? Looks like this. Thanks, Brad
  6. Evil Tweety Bird

The Evil Tweety Bird

I posted in the General forum my story and how I ended up here, so I'll just move on to the meat of the rebuild. So begins the story of the Evil Tweety Bird. Managed to pick up a Bird Thunderbird, for free.:thumbsup: "Just needs a motor" Okay, that and a ground up restoration.:scared...
  7. Evil Tweety Bird

The Evil Tweety Bird

First post, spent the last couple of days reading all I could find to get an idea of what I've gotten myself into. Long story short. My son and I road race, just got back from Road Atlanta, and 4 days walking everywhere. I decided we needed a pit bike. Looked at Craig's list, and talked to...