Search results

1. R

Cat HPE Muskin Fork Bolt Spring

Thanks. Do you happen to have any other Cat parts for sale?
  2. R

Cat HPE Muskin Fork Bolt Spring

I really need this if you still have it. Thanks. Eric
  3. R

Artic cat eliminator mini bike

There is cat and artic cat whitch one is it
  4. R

Duster MX decals & Hustler Chopper parts

Looking for JCPenney Duster MX clutch cover decals and Hustler Chopper parts. Thanks.
  5. R

Cat Muskin gas tank

Hey, if anyone has one that's for sale, any condition, let me know Thanks!
  6. R

Duster M/X Questions

Burnt orange
  7. R

Duster M/X Questions

I also have a Duster MX. Seems to be pretty complete. I could help you out with some info and pictures. Let me know
  8. R

Cat minibike clutch cover

Do you have any extra parts or know anyone who does? I have 10 Cat minibikes and not one chain guard. Thanks.
  9. R

No, they are not out there or I would have found one by now. I have the money. All the Cat guys are looking for the same stuff.
  10. R

Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for Cat from CA and not Arctic Cat. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. You bet. Why, do you have one?
  11. R

You bet
  12. R

Vintage Speedway MiniBike Clutch Cover And Clutch Lot Very Nice Shape

My name is Eric and I'm also a Cat lover. Have a very hard time trying to find parts. I'm 61 years old and had Cats when I was a little kid and trying to put a few together. Trying to find parts. Anything you could do to help me out I'd appreciate. Thanks!
  13. R

CAT Hustler Vintage MINIBIKE

Do you still have this roller
  14. R

1960s Cat chopper

Where are you in ohio thanks
  15. R

Does anyone make a fiberglass reproduction Cat minbike clutch cover/ chain guard or have a real one they want to sell? Thanks, Eric Mitchell
  16. R

Vintage mini bike chain guard

Do you still have any of these? Eric # 330-687-3232
  17. R

the Cat money shot.........parts worth more than the assembley?

Great picture of the grandson. I have about the same bike, that much of it. I am looking for the same parts you are looking for. I've done restoration work for most of my life. I'm hoping if I could get at least one of these parts I could reproduce it since these parts are so hard to find. I...