Search results

1. Johnwesley

Looking for a seat BT200X

Looking for a stock seat for a BT200x Coleman. I just picked up a beater and it didn’t come with a seat.
  2. Johnwesley

BT200X resurrection

Picked up a junker to build and be able to tootle around with the wife. I’ll end up racing it as well but the focus will be on the wife’s bike. Nice tires for the junker Beast of an engine for the junker Trying the fairing for looks. It needs to move up and back
  3. Johnwesley

bt200x fork parts

does anyone know where I can get for seals/ dust covers for the stock Coleman forks? Just picked up a 200x and the dust cover is cracked and seating oil through the seal.
  4. Johnwesley

mm80 build

My wife tried a little mini bike racing and wants a race bike of her own for next season. I have been assigned to build it for her with two priorities, make it handle and make it pretty. You're getting in on the ground floor with this build and I'm open to input. The plan is to make it fit and...
  5. Johnwesley

Help with a build 223

I have a Bt200x that I just picked up a 224 for and want to build it before I install it. The bike is used for some circle racing and short track. The rest of the time just horsing around on. I run 19x7-8 sunf my thought is flat top piston +20 rod and a banzai 265 cam with 26lb springs. With...
  6. Johnwesley

Got it running kind of, help

Just got the db30 running, but it only runs on fuel to 3-4 choke. Anything less and it just dies. I let it idle for 5 minutes on choke and it still dies when choke is turned off. It will accept gas with 3/4 choke. I'm thinking vacuum leak but haven't checked it yet as I'm out of town. What your...
  7. Johnwesley

Doodlebug? No, MM?

I was picking up what was supposed to be in MM 80. He sent me pictures before I went to pick it up and it was a clearly hey doodlebug, or so I thought. I picked it up, carried it home and started washing it. My first thought was I have never seen a factory black doodlebug, then I noticed it...
  8. Johnwesley

Refresh of db30 for my daughters

I picked up a db30 for my daughter a week ago. Just got to look at it today. Starts up ok, chain is loose and the front fender has been bent. The rear tire is flat and someone stuffed a tube in it. Today I started going over it and tearing it down to see what was needed.
  9. Johnwesley

Newbie from Mena

Just started looking around at mini bikes for the kids. I have purchased a monster moto 80 and a old style doodle bug. The doodle bug needs some freshing up. Both will get new paint in the girls favorite color before they get them at Christmas. After some research I think the wife and I would...