Search results

1. R

Project help please

Ok thanks for that and do u think I should make supports for the outer part of axle or do think bearings on the swing arm will be enough im just thinking like a car was thinking I should make it like a four link set up because axle is going to be so long and only support is in the middle
  2. R

Project help please

It has two bolts on both sides that held it to the swing arm with caliper bracket welded to it
  3. R

Project help please

I have original axle don't know how the axle comes out of the center piece that bolted to the swing arm
  4. R

Project help please

OldMiniBikes told me to log on to this site for some help and very grateful to anyone that will get me going in the right direction I'm trying to make this thing go through some snow so me and my son can have seen fun while we can't be at race track racing
  5. R

Project help please

And thank u ond for getting my pics to this thread
  6. R

Project help please

If anyone can pls help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated I know I want it to be 42" long so it will be square with the front when I started I figured i would lengthen the rear axle that was in it but didn't know it was already bent and when I tried length ing it the bend was...
  7. R

Project help please

I know I need a go kart axle what I'm trying to find out is what size and what bearings to go with it to fit the swing arm I can't be the first one to do this it's just my first go kart project I'm used to building race cars not karts
  8. R

Project help please

I'm don't know how to get my pics posted to this don't know if u can look at my profile and c the pics of what I'm doing
  9. 1478225315802-1411719218

1478225315802-1411719218

This is what I'm building out of the four wheeler try to get right axle and parts for the axle
  10. 14782252973471398380323

This is what I'm building out of the four wheeler try to get right axle and parts for the axle
  11. R

Project help please

I'm building a Gokart/ATV out of a old cheep Chinese four wheeler I know I want a axle to b 42" long but don't know what I need to get the right kind of bearings and hubs for it this is just a cheep as possible project and wanting to use everything I can from the four wheeler it has the swing...