Search results

1. M

Chicken shed find...any ideas?

I'm not sure what it's leaning against. maybe an old mower of some sort. I know there are a couple of old Cushman Scooters in there as well. this was closest to the door so i thought i'd come here an ask about it. I could very well be headed over to a cushman forum or an old weird mower...
  2. M

I'm not sure on stencil, but i do know that it had a 'diamond-quilted' look on the top of the seat. 'Diamond-quilted stitching' you could maybe call it. Matt
  3. M

I guess the next step will be getting it powerwashed and fluids cleaned out to see what i'm working with on the engine. Is there anywhere on the bike that i would be able to get a specific number or identifying feature from? I just don't know what to look for... thanks all. Matt
  4. M

Holy smokes...that was fast!!! Any more info? Year etc? Or help on where to find it? Are they junk etc?
  5. M

There we go...kind of.
  6. Chicken shed find

Chicken shed find

7. Chicken shed find

Chicken shed find

8. Chicken shed find

Chicken shed find

9. Chicken shed find

Chicken shed find

10. M

Wait....I don’t see any place to upload pictures. A little help?!?
  11. M

This baby has some serious dirt and dust accumulation. This would be my first mini bike project so I’d be asking lots of questions. To start, I took some pictures tonight. Any ideas what I’ve got? Or where to look for key identification features? Thanks all! Matt