Search results

1. Brainiac

Should I?

This mini is for sale locally but would like to know more before I pursue it. Any help identifying would be appreciated.
  2. Brainiac

Taylor spark arrestor

I asked this the strictly US vintage thread with no answers but does anyone know if this was ever used on Tecumseh powered mini bikes?
  3. Brainiac

Taylor Spark Arrestor muffler ID

Is anyone familiar with this spark arrestor? It is a Taylor & I believer it’s a model 200. Any info would be appreciated.
  4. Brainiac

HS40 Identification help

The best I can tell this is a lighted coil version. The add I found this in gave little info other than it was an mini bike original engine so o was pleasantly surprised to see it is a lighted version. Problem is from the pics in the add I thought it had the elusive muffler I was looking for...
  5. Brainiac

HS40 Identification help

I just acquired this mini bike original HS40 & I'm having trouble deciphering the #'s. Any help would be appreciated. The best I can come up with is Model #HS40-55313C Serial # 10678. The 5 digit serial is throwing me too.
  6. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

Interesting
  7. Brainiac

Another Marketplace find.

So it sounds like for $175 it’s quite a bargain.
  8. Brainiac

If it’s a Taco I’m jumping!
  9. Brainiac

This caught my attention but I have no idea what it is. I do like the Tec on it.
  10. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

Here is the same picture and no tab or any sign of a brake.
  11. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

I’m wondering if it mounts to the studs you can see in this pic.
  12. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

The asking price is $450. It’s missing the breaks, not sure what kind that would have been originally, and it’s missing the drive cover.
  13. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

This just came up for sale in my area. How desirable are they and what would be a good price? I know something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it but would like a ballpark idea.
  14. Brainiac

Guy says it’s a Sears’s?

Somehow I missed the picture
  15. Brainiac

Guy says it’s a Sears’s?

Not sure what this is but someone will.
  16. Brainiac

Ebay Caliper

I’m not selling this! I found the add and just before I clicked “confirm purchase “ I realized the caliper has an ear broken off! Just wanted to warn others!
  17. Brainiac

Ebay Caliper

Just a heads up to anyone interested in the Lil Indian caliper currently on ebay. It has a slight issue.
  18. Brainiac

Stumped

Are these very desirable?
  19. Brainiac

Stumped

For some read on my pics didn’t load.
  20. Brainiac

Stumped

This one has me going different ways. I’m sure an expert on here will know what this is. Thanks in advance.