Search results

1. C

MiniBike ID please

Thanks in advance
  2. C

Predator Gas Cap won't clear frame? Here's the fix

Had same issue, used this. NEW GAS FUEL TANK CAP CHROME FOR 5.5HP 6.5HP FIT HONDA GX160 GX200 | eBay
  3. C

Pulse fitting on hemi valve cover

Any interference at that location. Picture would be great
  4. C

Hemi cast cover. I'm gonna take it off later and have a look underneath to determine proper location. I would think it will be thicker than the stamped cover. thanks for pics OLE4
  5. C

Where on valve cover did you drill?
  6. C

Clutch ID

Thanks, I thought it was a Noram, however there in no name stamped on it.
  7. C

Clutch ID

Anyone know what manufacturer this is. Came off older race kart.
  8. C

6hp Power Sport throttle connection

Great thanks for info, I appreciate the effort. I think that's the issue, fixed vs variable speed control. I believe the motor came off a cement mixer, who knows... I will check valve lash.
  9. C

I thought that tab was for the idle? Thanks again, that would helpful if you can check. Your build came out terrific, very tastefully done.
  10. C

Off topic. Here's ride. My co worker gave me mini bike and box of unrelated parts. Motor was covered in layer of cement, came off a mixer. Half way through cleaning it up I almost went to Harbor Freight twice... Not the best resto, my son just wants something to ride. before after
  11. C

It looks like "Gangsta" had same question as me. Is below correct approach, bend gov spring a bit? [I]The throttle control would not pull the governor spring, so I took a half inch out of the spring coming from the governor rod. Seemed to make it better....on the stand. Remounted the engine...
  12. C

thanks guys, what about 2nd question?
  13. C

I have a few questions regarding connecting throttle cable. There appears to be two locations where cable can be connected. One is at the side of motor and moves up/down vertically. Or it looks like it can be connected on the bottom part horizontally Which location should be used...
  14. C

Mikuni vm22 choke idle speed

"just right" This is my 1st time playing with this carb, still refining
  15. C

yes, mine looks same. I will play around with it. Half way seems like it work fine
  16. C

My choke is either on/off. (All the way up or down) Are you holding with your fingers at midway point or can the distance be adjusted?
  17. C

Is there anyway to adjust the choke rpm speed? Mine starts with one pull, dead cold with choke on, however rpms are 3500. Is that what they are supposed to be?
  18. C

Preditor tank mod

Hi all, Wanted to share mod I did to use preditor tank in stock location with Mikuni. In order to run inline filter and ensure gravity flow I raised tank a little.
  19. C

Mikuni manifold DIY facing rear

got it, Mikuni is a bit heavy. I think I will brace it.
  20. C

Mikuni manifold DIY facing rear

I need to change direction of carburetor for fit. Has anyone used this method to redirect carburetor towards rear? Any performance issues using small section of hoe? Using radiator hose in-between cut manifold AGK - DIY Curved Manifold - Affordable Go Karts thanks