Search results

1. Patmachine

1969 Rupp Roadster

Did you ever sell the Roadster??
  2. Patmachine

Serial Number Mystery for Rupp Minibike

Ok super I will check with him on this serial number. Thanks.
  3. Patmachine

Hey, I really appreciate the insight and agree that it really is nicely done. I got a chance to ride it last weekend - it just took off like a rocket and seemed to smooth out the faster it went with no vibration and the brakes are perfect. I will get more pics this weekend when I get back to...
  4. Patmachine

Ok cool. Appreciate it. I did not unsnap the seat but will check it out.
  5. Patmachine

I appreciate the reply Manchester1. It is a nice bike - and we did buy it for my kid but the serial number just didn't look right so that's why I was asking. Was wondering if the number 2 would mean that it was a "72 bike or leftover '71 Black Widow that they sold in '72. Thanks again!
  6. Patmachine

Yes, agree. I don't know why it was mounted like that. Here is the pic of the bike.
  7. Patmachine

Can anyone tell me what serial number this would be for? It's on the back of a Black Widow.
  8. Patmachine

Need Help with Rupp Black Widow

Hey been out of touch but thanks for the lead!!
  9. Patmachine

Any mini bike events in or near Virginia?

Hey there. Looking to get a Rupp Black Widow restored this summer in Northern VA. Thought I might ask if you know anyone. Thanks Pat
  10. Patmachine

Need Help with Rupp Black Widow

Hello.. Looking for someone skilled to refurbish a 71 Black Widow for my nephews wedding. Live in Northern Virginia.. Any help on who I could contact would be fantastic. Thanks!
  11. Patmachine

1969 TECUMSEH H-35 with Lightning Coil

Hi there Robert.. if you did not sell I would be interested. Thanks...
  12. Patmachine

$4000 Minibikes

Ok great.. That's what I was thinking. I can just turn down the handlbars and put standing up in back of Pilot... Appreciate it.
  13. Patmachine

$4000 Minibikes

Hey Jeffdubb - wanted to ask you. Can you put that Benelli in your trunk to transport? I have one that i want to drive up north 900 miles. I read an old article that advertised the volcano as one that you can just put in the trunk since the gas cap tightens.. Thanks.
  14. Patmachine

Rupp Tire is Flat - Please help.

JJ & Jeep... Thanks for the help!!
  15. Patmachine

Rupp Tire is Flat - Please help.

Can anyone make a recommendation on best place to get Rupp Roadster2 Tire fixed? Not taking in air - not sure if it's the valve. Wondering if the original tire RUPP TRAILS tire that's on there is just too old for kids to be riding on it... Thanks for your feedback! Pat
  16. Patmachine

Rupp scrambler

Thanks. Do you have a quick video you can send and tell me what you have done to it on video? I'm interested. My email is 5yarddraw@gmail.com
  17. Patmachine

Need HS50 Shroud - to replace attached.roached cover

Thanks again Markus.. just sent payment.
  18. Patmachine

Also, my cell 301.254.7929 - so I can get your information to pay you. Thanks.
  19. Patmachine

Yes! Thanks Markus, I really appreciate it. Would like to buy both. My contact info is: Pat Gray 7630 Tomlinson Ave #35 Cabin John, MD 20818