Search results

1. M

Bonanza Gas Tank Find

Talk about needle in a hay stack. My brother is at a Good Guys Car Show in Pleasanton, CA and spots this tank in the swap meet section of the show. The guy selling it said he thought he was asking a fair price. My brother paid him the fair price and walked off.
  2. M

BONANZA stenciled on back of seat

I've seen pics of Bonanzas with "BONANZA" stenciled on the back of the seat. Is that something that was done at the factory or did people do that on their own?
  3. M

TACO WHEELS?

4. M

HOW MUCH RUST ON POOR LIL INDIAN

How much rust is too much rust. I’m thinking about saving this. I spotted it in a garbage pile.
  5. M

BONANZA JACK SHAFTS WITH SNAP RINGS

BONANZA PARTS MANUAL LISTS 5/8" X 10 5/8", 5/8" X 9 3/4", AND 5/8" X 9 1/4". I COULD USE ANY OF THESE BUT IN PARTICULAR I NEED THE 5/8" X 10 5/8". IT'S IMPORTANT THAT THEY HAVE THE GROOVES ON THE ENDS TO ACCEPT THE SNAP RINGS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
  6. M

MINI BIKE STORAGE IDEAS

i'm looking for good ideas on how to store mini bikes. i'm a the point where they are taking over my garage, basement, and storage shed. stacking (horizontally or vertically) is something that i'm currently kicking around.
  7. M

BONANZA LIGHTNING BOLT 1100

MY BROTHER PICKED UP THIS NICE OLD LIGHTNING BOLT BONANZA THIS WEEKEND. THIS HAS A LOT OF PRETTY COOL OLD STUFF ON IT. CHECK OUT THE EXPOSED SPRING FRONT END, THE SINGLE HOLE JACK SHAFT PLATES, THE "SIDE MOUNT" GAS TANK BRACKET, AND THE REAR AXLE BRACKETS. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I NEVER KNEW...
  8. M

mountainmini bonanza

ok, here are some parts that i may or may not use to build a vintage mini bike this year. i really didn't know if i should put myself through this agony again. as normal for me, i will probably wait until the last week to get started and barely make the deadline.
  9. M

Bonanza external spring shocks mystery solved

Have you ever wondered what the top part of the external spring shocks looked like? I always thought Bonanza used another spring on the inside of the fork tubes like the more modern shocks. It wasn’t what I expected to see. I hope I can post the pictures to show you.
  10. M

Wtb tecumseh h25 governor linkage

I need a governor linkage for a TECUMSEH H25 or a picture of one so I can make one. Model# H25 25102e Serial# 843 02974. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. M

Mountainmini Bonanza 1100 #2 Tribute 2018 Build Off Vintage Class

I think I have enough parts to clone a “First Fifty” mini bike.
  12. M

Mountainmini Manco Trailcat 2018 Build Off Just For Fun

I will try to finish this before May. I’m making no promises.
  13. M

Tecumseh ID Number

Model H25-25102E Serial# 843 02974 Carb# 988A29 From early front peg Bonanza 1000 Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  14. M

Sears 5” solid back wheel with sprocket

I need Sears 5” solid back wheel with sprocket. This would be greatly appreciated.
  15. M

mountainmini's - Manco Trail Cat - (Vintage Class)

I haven't seen any of these on the internet. Basically will be a major cleanup and engine rebuild. TECUMSEH AH817MB motor. i'm adding a couple pics related to this bike. 1974 sears ad shows their version of this bike with frame that only has 1 pipe down from gooseneck where mine has 2. notice...
  16. M

mountainmini's - Bonanza 1100 - (Vintage Class)

I hope I can complete my idea for this build. It will be a very unique entry.