Search results

1. D

Where are my photo's ?

I haven't been on in a while. Where is "my rides" under my profile? Where are my uploaded...
  2. D

CT200U-EX Frame

My father just acquired a like brand new Coleman CT200U-EX that had been returned to TSC . The neck of the frame is beyond repair. Please PM me if you happen to have a frame that your willing to let go of for a fair price. Thanks in advance!
  3. D

3D Clutch with PMR Jackshaft on Motovox

Finally got around to installing this ...Had to flip a lot of parts around, add shims here and there and had to order Azusa type C sprocket to replace type B on the primary side to get the clearances right and add a locking collar to compensate for the loss of the type B sprockets set screws...
  4. D

New rides entry: 0 Manco Thunderbird

DonaldTrump 0 Manco Thunderbird Under Construction
  5. D

Thunderbird

Couple questions...Does the thunderbird have rear wheel spacers? My parts breakdown doesnt show them and I dont have any but I have some serious play side to side. Frame is true and rear wheel hub assembly is original. Second is anyone duplicating the original graphics for the name plate and...
  6. D

Thunderbird parts

Looking to buy Manco Thunderbird front name plate preferably with original decal. If nothing else if someone could provide actual dimensions that would be great. Also looking for chainguard and lower chainguard. Thanks in advance!
  7. D

Manco Thunderbird Gas Tank

Hey guys, wondering if Thunderbird ever came with a steel gas tank. Thanks in advance!
  8. D

Post denied

I am trying to post in the classified/wanted section for Thunderbird parts and keep receiving " post denied". My permissions say that "I may post". Need help. Thanks in advance.