Search results

1. S

Dyno MOD 2 cam for Predator

Here is a lightly used MOD 2 cam for the older, non-Hemi Predator engine. I ran it in four flat track races before going to a more radical cam. $25 + shipping. Message me if you have any questions or you want it. Here are the cam's specs: Engine: 212cc OHV Predator Target (MAX) RPM...
  2. S

Dyno MOD 2 Cam for Predator

Here is a lightly used MOD 2 cam for the older, non-Hemi Predator engine. I ran it in four flat track races before going to a more radical cam. $25 + shipping. Message me if you have any questions or you want it. Here are the cam's specs: Engine: 212cc OHV Predator Target (MAX) RPM: 7000+...
  3. S

BRIGGS performance pipes

Here are two 4-stage Briggs pipes for sale. First one. This one has an angled mounting flange, so the pipe goes out & down, or in & up, depending which way you mount it. 18" long: Second one. This one has flat mounting flange, so the pipe goes straight back. 16.5" long...
  4. S

Taco Kickstand & Spring

Taco kickstand & spring for sale. $48 shipped in CONUS.
  5. S

NR Racing pipe for Predator 212

I have an NR Racing pipe, brand new & unused, that I bought that doesn't fit my mini (I have a tight vertical clearance issue). Will also work on the Honda engines & clones. I'd sell it for $20 + shipping. PM me if interested. Here it is, as listed on NR's site: Header, Mini Bike...
  6. S

WTB ARC billet flywheel for Briggs 5 HP Flathead

Looking for the non-adjustable ARC billet flywheel for a Briggs 5 HP flathead. Anybody have one they are willing to part with? Please PM me. MXM
  7. S

Marzocchi Mini Bike Forks For Sale!

I have a set of Marzocchi mini bike forks for sale. These were sold to me as part of a Taco ST-100 by a disreputable member here, when they were not the proper forks for that frame. They would likely fit a mini cycle better, due to their overall length & length of the steering head tube...
  8. S

Taco grips

Here's a pair of grips, left & right side, that came off a Taco ST-100. In great shape! $15 Shipped in the U.S. PM me if you want them.
  9. S

Taco footpegs for sale!

Here are some Taco footpegs for sale, serrated, MX style. $33 shipped in the U.S.
  10. S

ST-100 Super Taco Racer!

Built up an ST-100 Super Taco with a modified Predator engine, running through a GTC torque converter. Will be using it for flat track & TT racing. What fun! Here's what I started with & the near-finished bike. Need to change the rear brake pedal to a hand brake & mount some rubber...
  11. S

Original Taco Handlebars For Sale

I have a set of original Taco Handlebars in great shape for sale. They came off a Taco ST-100. $50 + shipping. Having trouble posting pics here on this site, so PM me your e-mail address & I'll send you pics.
  12. S

Taco Foot peg posts, with bolts & nuts

Taco Foot peg posts, with bolts & nuts, off an ST-100. $25 shipped. Can't seem to get pics posted to this site, so PM me your e-mail address & I'll send you pics. Also PM me if you have any questions.
  13. S

Briggs 3HP For Sale

Here's a clean Briggs 3HP engine. I was sold this as part of a frame/engine deal, with the engine misrepresented as a 5HP Briggs. Obviously, it's a 3HP, not a 5. I was never given pics of the engine. Was told it runs good. But I need a 5HP. Comes with clutch. My loss is your gain. $50 +...