Search results

1. SAS289

New Coleman models

B200 and B200RSV Disc brakes and torque converters. One with rear suspension.
  2. SAS289

Could/should I go tubeless?

Question for all you tire guys out there. Could I go to tubeless after cleaning up the bead area of the rims and getting new valve stems? This is for my ancient small Snapper rider. I've had it around 30 years. I may have just removed the original tires from the late 60's. They had inner tubes.
  3. SAS289

224 mild build

Basic 224 mild build just for fun. The 196 it replaced runs fine and will rip again. 6270 clone rod 570 CH flat-top appx .003" in the hole .036" head gasket Stock head short side mild ported. Champion rockers 252 Rattlesnake cam Stock carb with a .037 jet Stock Flywheel and timing. Stock...
  4. SAS289

How hot do you run?

Just wondering if anyone has pointed an infrared thermometer on different parts of your "hot" engine? I just did about a 7 or 8 minute ride around the yard that included multiple short full throttle bursts up hill. Immediately after the ride I took some temps here and there. The most...
  5. SAS289

RIP Michael Stanley

Michael Stanley Band (MSB) is a band you may not have heard of. But in the early 80's no band put more people in Blossom Music center (Cleveland) than MSB who still holds attendance records there. Cleveland Rock Icon Michael Stanley Dead at 72 (ultimateclassicrock.com) There are so many good...
  6. SAS289

Coleman 200U mild build.

Here's my recently completed 2016 Coleman 200U. The idea was keeping the bike mainly stock but with a better and slightly more powerful engine than stock. The rod and flywheel were added to make it a better engine. The cam and rockers to make it more powerful than stock. Bike has been sitting...
  7. SAS289

What chain lube do you guys use?

I was just out cleaning and lubing my chain and wondered what others use for lube. The last time I lubed it I used the end of a 15 year old can of Honda chain lube. Today I started on what's left of an old can of Maxim chain wax. These were from the days of doing it to the 520 dirt bike...
  8. SAS289

Another new Coleman CT200 member

Hello everyone! Got crazy and picked up 2 of these CT200's. They are both in pieces to be gone over and the frames painted. Only reason for that is they were very scratched up from shipping.