Search results

1. Aircomet

Pedator 212 Fuel Starvation

I ran two of the predator engines last Sunday and did not experience the fuel starvation anymore. I'm not sure why they decided to cooperate but I'm not going to argue. Possibly didn't have enough land to go WOT long enough. Thanks for all the advice. I'll keep it in mind if it happens again.
  2. Aircomet

I'll try that. I do remember feeling a suction from it last time it happened but never had time to fix it. How would you suggest venting the tank better? Possibly drill a small hole in the cap like older caps used to be. I think it's got a vent line with a check valve now. Possibly just doesn't...
  3. Aircomet

I thought about the oil sensor but never tried unhooking it. It would make sense that at high rpm the oil is being splashed so much that there is not enough in the sump to cover the sensor. Probably not a bad idea to unhook. I always check the oil anyway before use. I'm also going to check for a...
  4. Aircomet

Reverse Trike Build

This is my current work in progress. It is a reverse trike with independent single A arm front suspension. I am using a Predator 212 with TAV2 and a 15 inch diameter lug tire for improved traction since there is only one drive wheel. It rides fairly smooth however, with no rear shocks it can...
  5. Aircomet

I have 3 predator 212 engines all less than a year old. Riding around the property where I am never full throttle more than 30 seconds at a time they perform beautifully. However, when I drive them at my friends house where I can hold it full throttle for a longer time after about 45 seconds or...
  6. Aircomet

Here are two of my previous projects. First is an off-road trike. Second is a bit different. It is my first build and is a goped style scooter with a bicycle front end. Go ahead and laugh but it is pretty fun once you get past the whole death factor.
  7. Aircomet

I know the square tube frame isn't the best but I don't have access to a tube bender or notcher yet. So it is kinda what I am limited to now. Hopefully soon I'll have access to those tools.
  8. Aircomet

New member to the forum but fortunately not the hobby. I've enjoyed tinkering with small engines and related machinery since I was little. Recently I have been building different types of custom minibikes, trikes, and buggys. I hope to eventually start collecting and restoring vintage minibikes...