Search results

1. E

New here... Street legal Coleman 200

for those interested.. I was notthe only one it seems to turn off road into road legal in ohio. https://youtu.be/0RSA5qBs0jI
  2. E

Technically speaking, I didnt lie. it didnt say anything about dot tires lol. What it does mean is if you dont have lights mirrors on it, they would impound it.
  3. E

It is titled MC, motorcycle :out:
  4. E

Hell i was gonna buy a honda grom, but 2500 plus cost of everything else.... When i get home ill scan mco and title. but redact identifying info. Seems a few people here are shady....
  5. E

stop nuts from falling off due to vibration

i used GE poly caulk. dont use silicon its strong enough to hold lug nuts on my old srt4 lol. wheels kept coming loose, this stopped it. nut will come off easy with socket but vibration wont bothe it, ull have to reapply when u put back on. this was first thing i did when i got my...
  6. E

I see this thread attracted a troll. Maybe you shoulda read all the post before running your mouth. No one would ever post anything online, just for security reasons, 2nd a dept policy would prohibit it anyways. Like your signature says, your not a mod.
  7. E

its titled as motorcycle. I can drive it on any road, but obviously im not gonna take it on highway or any road where I cannot maintain speed. But seriously, this is loaded in the back of my work suv and only going to get used 1-2 times a month. The affidavit just basically says it is road...
  8. E

I didnt have to change the tires.
  9. E

took about 3 months of going back and forth with hsun corperste in china and state bmv. They were very nice and helpful , had to start out with getting a MCO. walmart is not a licensed dealer... so i had to goto manufacturer. Took a few trys with bmv to get the mco correct to just register it...
  10. E

Motorcycle plate
  11. E

BTW. Whatever admin thought it would be funny to censor basic words <^> '_' <^> not cool.... "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."
  12. E

Figured I'd join up, seeing as I need some advise anyways. Picked up a coleman 200 from walmart on black friday for $400, ok price for what it is... I basically got it for LEO use while working at the bigger events, shows and races, where a golf cart just doesn't fit through man gates or...