Search results

1. jimkemp

2023 Mini Bike Calendars

Western New York Mini Bike Club has again put together a mini bike calendar for 2023 , they are $28 shipped to you , they are made up from photos of the 2022 event season , the money raised goes towards the 2023 events and this year there are going to be 4 different events all held at Tall Pines...
  2. jimkemp

Moto Scoot

I saved another old bike from the scrap yard , I want to do something with it but just not sure what , This is all i have so some custom parts will need to be made , I thinking maybe resto mod , i have some 6" wheels and a nos hh50 that i can put in it
  3. jimkemp

Speedway Red Baron Gas tank

I need a speedway red baron gas tank , anyone have a good one they are willing to part with ?
  4. jimkemp

Western NY Mini Bike Sweatshirts

Western NY Mini Bike club is selling crew neck sweatshirts , they are $30 plus shipping , or they can be picked up at my shop in Leroy NY , Sorry i only have pictures of the tee shirts , these are crew neck sweatshirts for sale
  5. jimkemp

2022 Mini Bike Calendar

Western New York Mini Bike Club is selling 2022 calendars to raise funds for the event at Tall Pines atv park in August , these are $25 shipped to your door (lower 48 states) , payment by paypal only , just send me a message if you would like one
  6. jimkemp

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

7. jimkemp

Western NY mini bike club invasion of Tall Pines ATV park

Western NY mini bike club had our 1st event at Tall Pines ATV Park , if you want some serious off road riding you should think about joining us for the next one , if we get a nice weekend in Oct we might do another one this year , if not we will be planning a big get together in the spring of...
  8. jimkemp

Windber 2021

Has anyone heard if Windber Mini Bike Reunion is going to happen in 2021 ?
  9. jimkemp

Alsport Project

Picked this nice little project up tonight , this one is going to the head of the list to get done , ive always wanted one and finally found one thats complete
  10. jimkemp

Looking for EL Burro Decals

Looking for Torque 5 decal set for my EL Burro , can anyone help ???
  11. jimkemp

New project , El Burro !!!!!

Picked up a new bike for the stable
  12. jimkemp

Redwood NY ride today

A few of us got together today and took a little ride where the event in September is going to be held , we put some miles on and got some more clean up done around the event site , heres just a couple of pictures of a few of us out riding the back roads
  13. jimkemp

My Heald build

Well progress is slow but its starting to look like something , I got it to roller form and it only took 3 months , even put some baby moons on just for a little flash
  14. jimkemp

My custom baja build

15. jimkemp

Baja Springer Front Forks

Well I got the prototype springer forks done for the baja done , as soon as I get the adapters to get rid of the bicycle type bearing in the steer tube and be able to run a 5/8 bolt it will be time for testing
  16. jimkemp

12" rupp wheels for roadster 2

I need a set of 12" spoked rupp wheels (front and rear) don't have to be perfect just useable , let me know if you have a set
  17. jimkemp

Rupp 71 to 75 seat foam

Im in need of the seat foam for my 71 rupp project , anyone have one they can part with , can pay with paypal
  18. jimkemp

Looking for a picture

Who has a good clear picture of the tank decal on a Simplex Spitfire mini bike , or knows where I can find 2 tank decals ? this is the decal im looking for
  19. jimkemp

Found a new project

Found a 1968 simplex spitfire , its all there but the forks are bent , anyone know of a set of forks out there that might be for sale ?
  20. jimkemp

Anybody going to this event

I saw this and was wondering if anyone else thought about going