Search results

1. F

fox split sprocket adapter

I made this split sprocket adapter for a friend's fox mini. Since the adapters available online won't work, I put some 1/4" aluminum plate on the drill press.
  2. F

what model is this foremost?

It looks to be all original? What do y'all think?
  3. F

what oil is everyone running? 7K+ RPM

I see lucas makes a Jr. Dragster oil 5w-20. Then there is Thor racing oils. Royal purple xpr 5w-30. What is everyone running in their high RPM engines?
  4. F

popping headlight bulbs

I have a Briggs 10.5 and hooked up a headlight but it keeps popping bulbs at high RPM. What do I need to do to regulate voltage to the bulb? I don't have a battery and would rather not get one. Do I just need to add a voltage regulator? I just want to keep steady voltage so the headlight...
  5. F

triple flange hub!

I wanted to be able to change sprockets, wheel and tire combos. Ice, street, offroad. I also wanted to use a 8" wheel with the 4 on 4 hole pattern. Since you can only go so big with tires on a 6" wheel. I researched and found nobody makes a triple flange hub, and I didn't want to go live axle. I...
  6. F

Scat Bat brought back to life!

Recently brought this one back to life! Had just the roller as original. Was missing original seat, rear springs and engine. I got it going double nickel! 55!
  7. F

Another Bird but what model?

I have had this one for a while and can't find a match! It's original color was a orange with gold or silver metallic flake!
  8. F

Duck? Lark? Drover? What is this Bird?

I picked up this bird frame for a max torque clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket! The original color was red and it is made out of 7/8" tubing. It's got the solid 5/8" 7-1/4" seat post. Tell me what y'all think!?
  9. F

Is it a wards? It has a swing arm?

Does anyone know what this is? A friend of mine picked it up!
  10. F

alsport trisport trike?

Just picked this up! Anybody know what year, model and where to get parts?
  11. F

looking for fenders for aggie 97

Hey y'all, does anybody have or know where I could aquire some original fenders for my aggie 97?
  12. F

fast aggie 97

My aggie 97!