Search results

1. GaryTheBadger

Will pay you to inspect two restored bikes before I make an offer.

Here are the photos: https://lansing.craigslist.org/mcy/d/lansing-1972-suzuki-rv90/7691570591.html
  2. GaryTheBadger

Michael, the photos that the seller provided are not good enough for me to justify a 24 hour round trip just to see if the bikes meet my expectations. It's not the originality (that I can tell) it's the restoration quality. I prefer someone local with restoration experience to look, and I have...
  3. GaryTheBadger

Anyone in the Lansing, MI area that can look at a couple of bikes before I make an offer? I will pay for your time, of course. I'm 12 hours away, so you'll be my eyes. Thank you!
  4. GaryTheBadger

RV 90 Suzuki

Here's another one to provide some inspiration... I am amazed that Bridgstone still advertises the OEM tires, they're RE Universal 6.7-10 here: https://www.bridgestone.com/products/motorcycle_tires/products/leisure/index.html
  5. GaryTheBadger

KV75 owners

Gatecrasher, it's a 1979, so why wouldn't it have a '79 oil tank and '79 handlebar controls?
  6. GaryTheBadger

KV75 owners

I would have painted it stock if I had the choice, but I like the restoration quality and it was already done by the time I found it.
  7. GaryTheBadger

KV75 owners

Just adding my recent acquisition to this thread. Color is not stock, everything else is.
  8. GaryTheBadger

New rides entry: 1970 Indian MM-5A Bambino Mini Mini

GaryTheBadger 1970 Indian MM-5A Bambino Mini Mini Restored.
  9. GaryTheBadger

New rides entry: 1979 Kawasaki KV75

GaryTheBadger 1979 Kawasaki KV75 Restored. Color is mid-1060's Corvette blue.
  10. GaryTheBadger

New rides entry: 1972 Suzuki RV90J

GaryTheBadger 1972 Suzuki RV90J Restored.
  11. GaryTheBadger

1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover original price?

Hello, I am making show signs for my mini bikes for the upcoming show season. On those signs I include the original price of each bike. I have not been able to find a document online that shows the original price for a 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover. Any ideas? Thank you.
  12. GaryTheBadger

New member in Northwest Arkansas

I'm not an Arky Boy...I spent my first 51 years in California, and will always cling to those roots. I found the map and have added myself. Thanks!
  13. GaryTheBadger

New member in Northwest Arkansas

Hello, I just joined! How can I find out if there are other classic minibike owners in Northwest Arkansas? Gary Kawasaki KV75 Suzuki RV90 Indian MM-5A