Search results

1. S

Cat Minibike Kickstand Question

Hey, Appreciate the pic and details, makes sense now seeing it all laid out. I had my kickstand and frame powder coated, they lost the pins, I didn’t realize till I started putting things back together. I will be making a trip to the hardware store real soon. Thank you!
  2. S

Cat Minibike Kickstand Question

I have a Cat Minibike kickstand that’s missing the internal parts. I believe its just a detent and detent spring? Anyone have pics of the kickstand disassembled? Thx. Scratch13
  3. S

Any ideas? Mystery Chain Guard and wheel?

Sold Pending Funds. Thank you OldMiniBikes.
  4. S

Chainguard /wheel I do still have the wheel and chain guard. I’d be happy to sell these to someone who is trying to finish a project. But not interested in selling to a re-seller or dealer. So, if you have a project that could use these PM me and see if we can make something happen...
  5. S

I do still have the wheel and chain guard. I’d be happy to sell these to someone who is trying to finish a project. But not interested in selling to a re-seller or dealer. So, if you have a project that could use these PM me and see if we can make something happen. Thx.
  6. S

Thank you, Superglea for the information.
  7. S

Carplaylb CT Alloy Thank you for identifying the wheel. Much appreciated.
  8. S

Thank you OND. Appreciate the insight.
  9. S

Cleaning out the garage and found some stuff from way back. Wanted to see if anyone could help identify the: Chain Guard And Wheel Before I post them. Thank you in advance.