Search results

1. hotrodbutcher

1971 Rupp Hustler

2. hotrodbutcher

Rupp Seat Pan

I've got a '71 Hustler and the seat pan has cracks and bends all over it. Snap rivet holes are worn out etc. I'm looking for one at a decent price. I could patch, grind, finagle, and finesse this one, but my labor is 65 dollars an hour, I can't afford me.
  3. hotrodbutcher

HS40 high performance parts?

Where can I find em? I'm rebuilding the original hs40 engine that was in my 71 rupp hustler and I wanna make it a bit quicker and higher revving without blowing up.
  4. hotrodbutcher

T.O.M.B. happenings for 2019

This is the Schedule so far for the Texas Outlaw Mini Bike group. More stuff will be added as the year progresses.
  5. hotrodbutcher

ISO rupp wheel parts

I've got what I think is a 71 Rupp with 10 inch steel wheels. The aluminum half hubs inside both brake drums are splitting and won't hold bearings anymore. I either need a couple of those half hubs, or a new set of wheels..any help? I'd be willing to trade a pair of 12 inch rupp spoked...
  6. hotrodbutcher

moved

I've got what I think is a 71 Rupp with 10 inch steel wheels. The aluminum half hubs inside both brake drums are splitting and won't hold bearings anymore. I either need a couple of those half hubs, or a new set of wheels..any help?
  7. hotrodbutcher

71 Rupp hustler wheels or wheel hubs needed.

First post on this forum and I'm looking for stuff...imagine that. I recently got a 71 Rupp Hustler and found that the brake side wheel hubs were shot. One is cracked beyond use, the other one is a loose fit for the bearings. I'm not looking to do a restoration on this bike, just want to make it go.